Just in from the game

MisterC

So where to start? Well we were up against it from the word go but we stood firm and said 'no surrender', we took our goals well and managed to weather the 2nd half storm somehow. Have to say Papac did well at the back, was better than I thought he would be although the jury is out on the performance of the likes of Stevie Smith. The fact we had a few out there that were not fully fit makes the win all that sweeter. However, regardless of all these factors we did well to win the game and well done Kenny Miller for the 2 goals, its always games like this he comes through for us in so well done especially as he too was not fully fit.

So my unbeaten run at old firm games continues, got the chance to shout some abuse at Twat Nevin when he was leaving the ground when we were waiting to head up Shieldhall Road after the game and also saw Jeff Winter at the WRC. I could only stay for one as I have a hot date tonight but yeah we got the win, 1 point behind them now and am glad that the team stood up to be counted as it was the only way we were going to get anything from the game. WATP and no surrender!

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

got the chance to shout some abuse at Twat Nevin when he was leaving the ground

haha we did that when we were going to Ibrox for Rangers vs Motherwell last season, he drove past our bus and we all gave him the fingers, my fat mate pulled his shirt up and started rubbing his nipples at him, Pat looked disgusted, mhanky prick.

Papac was awful :anguish:

Once he got settled thought he did ok, put it this way, seen him play worse at CB

Under Le Goon maybe.

He was awful today, we won in spite of him.

Im one of his biggest fans as well mate, I love the guy but he was rank today.

Papac was awful :anguish:

Once he got settled thought he did ok, put it this way, seen him play worse at CB

Under Le Goon maybe.

He was awful today, we won in spite of him.

Im one of his biggest fans as well mate, I love the guy but he was rank today.

Thats what I meant under Pathetic Little Gaul. Not easy for him though going to play at CB when he hasnt played there in a helluva long time. I know myself how hard it is moving from one position to another on the park!

Im very pleased with the result, Miller was exceptional, even tracking back and defending well if needed. I thought Mendes had a much better day in comparison to the Sevilla game. Weir played well for the most part, as did Novo once he'd come on. Celtic didnt deserve to win today, fair enough they had most of the ball but if nothing is done with it then thats their problem eh?

Only downer from today is the sad news my Celtic-supporting cousins who were at the game suffered some racial abuse outside the stadium but other than that, a good day for us.

Guest SandyWaTp
Sasa Papac wasn't dire, infact he was one of our better players today.

Nacho Novo on the other hand was dire today, and was lucky he didn't become the sub who ended up being substituted.

I didn't think he was that bad Novo. Not the best but did OK

Im very pleased with the result, Miller was exceptional, even tracking back and defending well if needed. I thought Mendes had a much better day in comparison to the Sevilla game. Weir played well for the most part, as did Novo once he'd come on. Celtic didnt deserve to win today, fair enough they had most of the ball but if nothing is done with it then thats their problem eh?

Only downer from today is the sad news my Celtic-supporting cousins who were at the game suffered some racial abuse outside the stadium but other than that, a good day for us.

Arent they separated from the Bears when leaving ?

yes with a big line of police,shoulder to shoulder.rite along edmiston drive.

yes with a big line of police,shoulder to shoulder.rite along edmiston drive.

Not being a smart ass as i have been subject to racial abuse just wondering why

it would be racial abuse as opposed to sectarian

was it celtic fans who abused your cousin

bit of a snidey dig at gers fans :rolleyes: