Players' cars

Jamie1807

Davis and big Laff have the same car, with customized licence plates. Saw them on Friday. Not sure what they are because i'm not into cars, but they looked fucking awesome. Also seen another car parked up that was Lafferty's old one by the looks of the licence plate. That, or a Rangers fan parked in Murray Park with a stoter.

I thought Davie had a Bentley. Good cars Mini's though.

I remember a story in the paper that Boyd had a Ferrari, but I never saw it myself.

Aye I remember reading somewhere he bought it after being banned for driving for 2 years. Was suppose to live in an estate a 2 minute drive from mine, but had to live with his mum and dad. Not saying it's true btw, just saying what I read.

Davis and big Laff have the same car, with customized licence plates. Saw them on Friday. Not sure what they are because i'm not into cars, but they looked fucking awesome. Also seen another car parked up that was Lafferty's old one by the looks of the licence plate. That, or a Rangers fan parked in Murray Park with a stoter.

laff has a bentley,dont know bout davis tbh

There was a thing in the paper about players cars at the start of last season. 3 Hamilton Accies players using the one guys Corsa to get into training :lol:

hahaha! sounds like me and my under19's team:(

laff has a bentley,dont know bout davis tbh

That looks like it. The wing logo. Both are the same in black. Could tell even if you couldn't see their faces who's car it was. The Licence plates they have are a major give away.

Shagger has a big Bentley Continental too I think btw

Aye, his regie plate is Gr3eg5y or something like that, cant mind. :lol:

Steve Davis' is S8 DVDS i think. Lafferty's is K777 LAFF. Please delete that if it's not ok to post their Reg. Like i said though. Pretty obvious if you saw the car.

I thought Davie had a Bentley. Good cars Mini's though.

I remember a story in the paper that Boyd had a Ferrari, but I never saw it myself.

aye his mate told me that last year, he bought it to show off but didn't really drive it