Was that the best they had to offer?

FlippinEck

They played every attacking player possible in their arsenal, whilst we played a defence that wasnt exactly inspiring on the teamsheet before hand, yet, despite a fair bit of backs to the wall defending during the game, we came through it without so much as a massive chance either half for celtic... The only thing going for us now is that this momentum we will hope to have gained from getting a result today will be put on hold for a couple of weeks due to the international break :anguish:

They have a manager who doesn't have a clue how to set up his team at the back - his chopping and changing of center backs is not working, his midfield is piss poor, and he plays two beachballs - one out wide, and the other upfront.

He also play's a pikey who has the worst fitness levels in World football.

There is a major lack of communication, and understanding in the team, and it's clear that some of the players don't get on.

Long may it continue - this celtc team are fucking awful!

now as bad as it is to admit this,there is only one tim of all my relations,1 too many tbh,and yes he was deemed an arsehole but his father moreso for allowing it .

anyway the wee wank seems to think they were robbed and were all over us and shoulda had 4 pens and the ref was a homer,i had to phone the wee prick

and just said,"see that goal line technology,what would that have said today".fucking 2-1 ya prick,now fucking live with it..

20 mins later he was still sayin how hard done by they were,,i cant wait for the phone-ins this week ,gonna be superb..

They have certainly gone backward under big monkey head. They do have some decent individuals and as much as it chokes me to say it M'geady played well.

Brown is being shown up as the fake he really is. So over rated and totally irrelevant today. I honestly don't think they have the same fitness levels as they did under Strapon.

They had every weapon at their disposal on that pitch today and for all of their huffing and puffing didn't really trouble our goal. Big credit to our makeshift team who dug in and battled for those 3 points.

I was thinking this on the way home Alex.

They looked no different to a Strachan side.

Played tippy tappy pretty football, but no cutting edge and ran out of ideas after 70 minutes.

Next please!