Walter Smith Today

minstral

Did you see him with the hands over the face near the end of the game. He was scared to look and like the rest of us was feeling the pressure, i just kept wishing that the time would fly by as the old ticker was ready to burst. :D

I was wanting the full time whistle to come after 25 minutes. The 2nd half was a struggle, and I can't remember being that nervous before.

Thankfully we held out :)

Did you see him with the hands over the face near the end of the game. He was scared to look and like the rest of us was feeling the pressure, i just kept wishing that the time would fly by as the old ticker was ready to burst. :D

Aye my ticker was ready to burst too. Did you see Wattie sending Durranty down with instructions and thumping him on the back!

We all know how he feels eh? (tu)

Once the 2nd goal went in I actually thought we were going to give them 4 or 5.

We really should have. I was annoyed with the change of shape because it put the game into their hands instead of us giving them a humping, but thankfully they're utter pish & couldn't do anything with the opportunity we gave them.

We should have pumped them 4 or 5-0 after going 2 up, they were shocked even the Celtic support went completely silent.

We went for the cautious approach and decided to defend our lead, I'm just glad that decision didn't backfire on us.

I don't understand why we continue to do this. Everytime, it allows the opposition back into the game.

We should have pumped them 4 or 5-0 after going 2 up, they were shocked even the Celtic support went completely silent.

We went for the cautious approach and decided to defend our lead, I'm just glad that decision didn't backfire on us.

I don't understand why we continue to do this. Everytime, it allows the opposition back into the game.

Walter Smith's tactics are utter shite!

smiths done this many a time against celtic and its probably worked more times than not

lke chelsea did against liverpool today (until malouda's goal) if you know your defence is better than the opposition front line, why not use it

fucking scary i know, but it works

..err except they didn't get back in the game. We are pretty good at defending a lead - BUT by f*ck that second half took ages to finish!

BTW still think MIller is not good enough ? Last I remember you were saying he shouldn't get anyplace near this team?

..err except they didn't get back in the game. We are pretty good at defending a lead - BUT by f*ck that second half took ages to finish!

BTW still think MIller is not good enough ? Last I remember you were saying he shouldn't get anyplace near this team?

They pulled a goal back, and had a couple more chances. We were lucky that Maloney is absolutely toilet.

Excellent game today, over all, he's still not good or consistant enough. One good game doesn't take away all the bad ones.

They pulled a goal back, and had a couple more chances. We were lucky that Maloney is absolutely toilet.

Excellent game today, over all, he's still not good or consistant enough. One good game doesn't take away all the bad ones.

we also had chances (Miller and novo in 2nd half) and Milller does seem to have a fair number of good games for us in his locker now - still I accept its hard to change your mind once you have been so vocal about it in public :craphead:

we also had chances (Miller and novo in 2nd half) and Milller does seem to have a fair number of good games for us in his locker now - still I accept its hard to change your mind once you have been so vocal about it in public :craphead:

Always give a player credit when they have played well - just like I blast them when they have not been up to much.

Kenny Miller was excellent today, but's he's still far too inconsistant, and alway's will be.

Are you sure you're a Rangers fan? All I've read from you this afternoon is negativity - I'd just like to remind you we won the game 2-1 with a team that was missing 2 key players and McCulloch from the starting eleven.

To make matters worse we then lost another 2 players from open play due to injury but despite all of this Walter Smith still guided the team to victory. His record against them is incredible but people like you are always looking for any excuse to have a go at him.

IWWT :uk:

Are you sure you're a Rangers fan? All I've read from you this afternoon is negativity - I'd just like to remind you we won the game 2-1 with a team that was missing 2 key players and McCulloch from the starting eleven.

To make matters worse we then lost another 2 players from open play due to injury but despite all of this Walter Smith still guided the team to victory. His record against them is incredible but people like you are always looking for any excuse to have a go at him.

IWWT :uk:

I'd say considering i was sitting in the Copland today, filled with delight at Miller's goals and shouting abuse at Craig Thomson and Celtic players, then yes i am. (tu)

I'd say considering i was sitting in the Copland today, filled with delight at Miller's goals and shouting abuse at Craig Thomson and Celtic players, then yes i am. (tu)

Delighted to hear it, all you have to do now is enjoy the victory instead of slaughtering our manager - a man they would kill to have over Parkhead way. (tu)