Steven Smith

RangersAndy

Guest The Brown Brogue

Each to their own, I though he was raped a number of times, by McGeady especially, and stood off their wide men far too much and gave them all the time in the world to get a cross in.

Some of his deliveries from set-pieces were decent though.

Each to their own, I though he was raped a number of times, by McGeady especially, and stood off their wide men far too much and gave them all the time in the world to get a cross in.

Some of his deliveries from set-pieces were decent though.

Think that is a better assessment; he makes very poor decisions defensively.

You're all being way to harsh imo.

mcgeady is a wee rat but he has proved he is a handful for more for most fullbacks given the chance and i thought smith ddi well to keep his effectiveness to a minimum

I agree

would love to see Stevie given a decent run at LB.

Smith's versatility and ability to deliver a good ball make him a decent enough player to have in and around the squad.

However I don't think he'll ever be good enough to command a regular first team spot.

If we can get some money in the kitty I'd like us to go and buy Wallace from Hearts and, if he continues to impress, Moutaouakil from Motherwell.

I don't care who they play for at the moment, both have the potential to be fantastic players and better than anything we currently have.