English rivalries.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

West Ham - Millwall

Bristol City - Bristol Rovers (actually one of the more heated ones, City fans twice burnt down Rovers ground and a near riot last time they played)

Crystal Palace - Charlton

Crystal Palace - Brighton

Manchester Utd - Manchester City

Sheffield United - Sheffield Wednesday

Nottingham Forest - Derby County

Manchester United - Leeds United

Cardiff City - Swansea City

Cardiff City - Bristol City

Blackpool - Preston North End

Alot of the more heated rivalries are lower league ones because they haven't played each other as much in recent years.

The title's ENGLISH rivalries, these teams play in the English leagues, but NOT fucking English!!! To count Cardiff-Swansea an English rivalry is offensive :sherlock:

i read in a paper the otger week about rochgale v bury local derby game that there was still violance bein reported to police at 10 pm anfd the game was a 3pm kick off ..its supposed to be bad between those 2 clubs reguler violance at the gamws

The title's ENGLISH rivalries, these teams play in the English leagues, but NOT fucking English!!! To count Cardiff-Swansea an English rivalry is offensive :sherlock:

(tu)

Imagine the reaction if somebody called Rangers - septic an 'English' rather than Scots v oirish rivalry?

But Cardiff-Swansea is serious - back in the day I went to Cardiff for a Scotland game - Cardiff and Swansea fans ignored us and spent the whole day kicking lumps out of each other.

They ALL pale in comparison to the Old Firm.

I am from Lincolnshire & I can safely say the iron hate them cod heads from Grimsby. They both hate Lincoln.

When any team from Wales plays an English club like Bristol City or Rovers they can get pretty heated.

i read in a paper the otger week about rochgale v bury local derby game that there was still violance bein reported to police at 10 pm anfd the game was a 3pm kick off ..its supposed to be bad between those 2 clubs reguler violance at the gamws

meh been to both spotland and gigg lane on the "big derby day" lol and its just kids trying to create a bit of bother

You guys probably won't know this, but Huddersfield-Leeds is a massive rivalry in West Yorkshire, always asell out crowd and a lot of riots at those games.

In my experience most of the bigger Yorkshire derbies can be completely manic. Its looking like Hull-Leeds will be back on next season aswell, cant wait myself.

No offence intended, just read the thread as in meaning English leagues. Plus Cardiff seem to have a "rivalry" with pretty much everyone, mad cunts.

You guys probably won't know this, but Huddersfield-Leeds is a massive rivalry in West Yorkshire, always asell out crowd and a lot of riots at those games.

In my experience most of the bigger Yorkshire derbies can be completely manic. Its looking like Hull-Leeds will be back on next season aswell, cant wait myself.

Leeds fans only really care about Man United and Chelsea, but a lot of clubs hate Leeds

No offence intended, just read the thread as in meaning English leagues. Plus Cardiff seem to have a "rivalry" with pretty much everyone, mad cunts.

haha, don't worry, not offended. Cardiff really are mad cunts, they're a ridiculous bunch!

• 2 weeks later...