Loovens

Carsons Dog

Loovens :wanker: McManus :wanker: Caldwell :wanker: All shit. Just hope they come back from international duties without injury! lol

:lol:

boruc :wanker:

hinkel :wanker: loovens :wanker: caldwell :wanker: mcanus :wanker: fox (scouse :wanker:)

mcgreedy :wanker: brown :wanker: nguemo :wanker: maloney :wanker:

samsarse :wanker: mcdonald :wanker: killen :wanker:

Anyone notice a pattern??????

You really have to hand it to timmy when it comes to scarping the barrel no one can touch them. Who else could go to Brazil and get a donkey like raphael shite and then go to Holland and get another pile of poo in loovens :craphead:

to be fair, we signed a dutch internationalist centre half who was fucking rotten

what i believe is that if loovens signed for us, he wouldnt be anywhere near as bad as he is with that mob

smith seems to be able to make centre halves play better than they are, and with weir next to him, loovens may have actually turned out okay

i mind an interview with someone when we signed boughie, guy said he's a great player who likes to forward a lot lol, but he is prone to a lot of mistakes

that was happening at first but has been almost eradicated from his game now, which i believe is down to smith and co

thats chief scout ewan chester, getting a fortune to go and look at players that are not gers class. he must have been enjoying a few beers in cardiff before going to watch loovens, then reccomend him as a good player to walter ! phew !

What a lucky escape we had wae that useless donkey

Ha Ha - me and the father were just talking about that last night - my father is a big Walter fan - and always raves o about Watties ability to get decent players and is a great manager...I agree - he with pennies compared to most other leagues can always pull a rabbitt out a hat and produce us with quality, he also used to laugh at papertalk and we all know Wee Puggly faced Strachan used to watch who Wattie was after and then he would bid - true - Yes.......

So was it another cunning ploy from Wattie with Loovens at 2.5 million ? maybe BUT either way - we got a lucky escape - he is not even a Dutch Internationalist yet theyalways say he is...same as Hinkell - maybe has a couple of caps - but is 4th choice R/B for Germany LOL

Thank fek am a Teddy Bear :praise::21:

The only thing he can do is head a ball, and commit fouls. He is absolutely useless.

Supposidly a big, rugged, no nonsense center back, who get's pushed off the ball by Kenny Miller.