French Fan Dies After Serbian Attack...

Brice Taton Memorial Page

I quite like my French football and had read about this on the Ligue 1 website a few weeks ago, but a memorial page set-up for him reveals, in graphic detail, what actually happened. It's a bit horrific to read, dodgy stuff.

I was over in Barcelona for the two-nil game two years ago and had an cracking time, like that French guy. Only, he died. That's not right, that sort of stuff can't happen.

The best of wishes to his family, of course.

An absolute tragedy and unfortunately in many countries this kind of behaviour is seen as acceptable. Those responsible are the lowest of the low, fucking cowards. These fans were there to watch their team and enjoy the city, nothing more.

This isn't a case of two hooligan firms going too far, it was a brutal attack on innocent football supporters. I sincerely hope that those scumbags are caught and left to rot in jail. They must be known to the authorities.

RIP Brice Taton. Killed while following his team in Europe. Something which many of us on here do every year. God forbid anything like this happens again, and hopefully there will be no retalliation when Partizan visit Toulouse.

An absolute tragedy and unfortunately in many countries this kind of behaviour is seen as acceptable. Those responsible are the lowest of the low, fucking cowards. These fans were there to watch their team and enjoy the city, nothing more.

This isn't a case of two hooligan firms going too far, it was a brutal attack on innocent football supporters. I sincerely hope that those scumbags are caught and left to rot in jail. They must be known to the authorities.

RIP Brice Taton. Killed while following his team in Europe. Something which many of us on here do every year. God forbid anything like this happens again, and hopefully there will be no retalliation when Partizan visit Toulouse.

Partizan should be made to play there games behind closed doors after what happened.

Nobody who was follow following in Belgrade in 2007 will be too surprised by this....

Didn't get to that one Manti but my dad was there and he described it as being the most afraid of violence he had ever been at a football game. And that's saying something. Said the fans were rounded into a little park and forced to stay there for the full day and were then pelted with missiles and flares from the moment they stepped off the bus at the ground until they got back on.

UEFA should really just kick the two Belgrade teams out of Europe if their fans can't behave themselves. But they are too busy listening to big bad singing to take any notice of murder. :angry:

Nobody who was follow following in Belgrade in 2007 will be too surprised by this....

Didn't get to that one Manti but my dad was there and he described it as being the most afraid of violence he had ever been at a football game. And that's saying something. Said the fans were rounded into a little park and forced to stay there for the full day and were then pelted with missiles and flares from the moment they stepped off the bus at the ground until they got back on.

UEFA should really just kick the two Belgrade teams out of Europe if their fans can't behave themselves. But they are too busy listening to big bad singing to take any notice of murder. :angry:

Yes it was quite an experience.

Some of us managed to escape from the park though :angel:

Had this been England fans killing a visiting fan, they'd automatically be thrown out of all UEFA/FIFA competitions for five years.

I'd love to know what goes on with the authorities. As has been said, their priorities are all wrong.

Fucking tragic story that :(

Had this been England fans killing a visiting fan, they'd automatically be thrown out of all UEFA/FIFA competitions for five years.

I'd love to know what goes on with the authorities. As has been said, their priorities are all wrong.

Thats pish and you know it.

Thats pish and you know it.

I truly believe that.

They'd certainly be more harshly punished by UEFA than Serbia will be.

I'm not even going to say im shocked, so much shite like this goes on in the world now.

That mob are skum, How the fuck can people be brought up like that and think its right to batter someone to death I'll never understand.

Fell sorry for the family and may that footie fan rest in peace (tu)

EXCLUSIVE: Celtc Fitba Club have asked the SPL to retrospectively postpone last Saturday's match as a mark of respect.

'We couldn't be expected to even think about football at a time like that' said managerial genius Tony Monobrow.

Serbia should be banned from all international competitions immediately.

But then I think that Spain should as well.

People should not be risking their life to go to a football match.

Spain, Bulgaria, Turkey, belarus etc there are many that should be banned.