Champions League or EPL?

would you rather rangers play in the epl or champions league?

i would rather we play in the epl and we will get more money and see better players coming to ibrox, which means we would get into the champions league within 7 years.

Both (tu)

I prefer watching Champions League, more diverse and all the different cultures playing each other etc and the wonderful technical and strategy differences you encounter in the Champions League........BUT.......The EPL would be better for our club financially and would generate better product on the park and greater worldwide exposure to our great club which would also drive up profit. So yeah, EPL if it was only out of the two but BOTH would be perfect :P .

I wouldn't like to be in the EPL with our current squad, the likes of Wigan and Fulham would come to Ibrox and get something

With the money we would get down there, the squad would look very different!

Indeed but it wouldn't change straight away, we'd need to be down there a good few seasons before settling in and bringin the big money players in.

Both! IMO the way most European leagues are going, which will always look like this come next may,

EPL: Chelsea - Man UTD

Serie A : Inter

Ligue 1: Lyon ( minus a fluke year )

PL - Barca - Real

There is no competition and therefore teams are struggling financial, look at AC, one of the biggest clubs in the world, playing in one of the top leagues in the world! in yet they are struggling financial! ad these are the teams who dominate the CL as well! Then take all the top clubs and look at the debt! then take the reducing crowds, they are hapening everywhere ( except Germany ) but most teams re struggling and need a drastic change, take the dutch league, its fucked!

I fully expect massive changes across Europe as top clubs are getting pissed of with platini and the rest of the morons at uefa and they are pissed of these hasbeens and crooks steel over half their revenue from the champions league!

So for me its simple, a European league formed in divisions with a regular domestic season, which would be used as a reserve kinda league for us, man utd etc that way you are constantly getting the revenue, the gates, as well as keeping your home support happy?

I wouldn't like to be in the EPL with our current squad, the likes of Wigan and Fulham would come to Ibrox and get something

With the money we would get down there, the squad would look very different!

Indeed but it wouldn't change straight away, we'd need to be down there a good few seasons before settling in and bringin the big money players in.

Well. With that money guaranteed at the end of the first season, you could take the "risk" and spend it straight away. You can get a fair few good players for £65M. AND the fact that compared to most EPL clubs we have virtually no debt so we would be a very good business investment!!

SPL has been holding us back for years, the EPL would present a new challenge so it gets my vore and within a 5 years we would be pushing for CL places so id happily wait if it ment taking teams head on and attacking in the CL rather than defending our way to the final, however how ambitious can we be when at the moment about a move to the EPL when we can't even beat SPL teams consistently, I thing we would struggle for 2 or 3 years down south unless we had an owner who was willing to finance us straight from the start, or even better before we move south that way we will be bringing a Scottish champions team down rather than the patchwork force we have become this season

Keep boyd, davis, Novo, Naismith, Edu, Bougherra, Mcgreggor, thompson, and Whittaker and replace the rest!!!!