David Haye Press Conference...

Jimbo.

now im intrigued Jimbo, im gonna have to look for that.

It was terrible Mark.

A big actor came in late on with a Gollum mask on.

He had an interperator who had a script but Haye didn't so all he kept saying was 'we'll see' but trying to look funny. :anguish:

He walked over to a Valnuev cut-out and punched the fukin head off it.

It was no WWF, i'll tell you that.

now im intrigued Jimbo, im gonna have to look for that.

It was terrible Mark.

A big actor came in late on with a Gollum mask on.

He had an interperator who had a script but Haye didn't so all he kept saying was 'we'll see' but trying to look funny. :anguish:

He walked over to a Valnuev cut-out and punched the fukin head off it.

It was no WWF, i'll tell you that.

:lol:

another Haye special was it :lol:

the man is a pure idiot , cant wait till he gets a shot at the big klitchsko as he would get ripped to bits .

I need to see this, Haye is fantastic!

(tu)

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/boxing/8303777.stm

David Haye aims to make Nikolay Valuev as angry as possible before their eagerly anticipated world heavyweight clash in Nuremberg on 7 November.

Londoner Haye, 28, called WBA champion Valuev a "circus show freak" at a news conference on Monday, before adding the Russian "doesn't smell too sweet".

"I always fight better when my opponent's angry," said Haye.

"I'm going to get him in a position where he really wants to not only beat me but to kill me."

Former undisputed cruiserweight champion Haye will be giving away nine inches in height and approximately 90lb in weight to Valuev, who has lost just once in 52 fights and never been knocked down.

But Haye, who has fought as a heavyweight only three times, said Valuev would be "too clumsy" and technically deficient to defeat him.

"He doesn't have the technical ability to beat someone as fast and as experienced as me," said Haye, who has 21 wins from 22 professional fights.

"There are certain aspects of his game that are very effective, he's got a very good and fast jab, a double jab, he throws a nice upper cut. But he's going to need a lot more than those three shots to beat me.

"He's an ugly type of fighter, he tries to lean on you, tries to brawl and comes out with a really hairy chest that gets matted and is disgusting.

"I've never been a big fan of the matted hair in my face. The size I am, I sort of come up to his chest and apparently the word around the campfire is that he doesn't smell too sweet.

Hopefully someone hoses him down outside before he comes in

David Haye on Nikolay Valuev

"I've talked to a few guys that have been in the ring with him and they say that's the first thing they notice, just the stench.

"Hopefully he runs a cold tap over himself or someone hoses him down outside before he comes in."

Haye would be Britain's first heavyweight world champion since Lennox Lewis retired six years ago were he to beat the 36-year-old Valuev.

What the fuck was that all about?! It was like a comedy sketch!

comedy?

It doesn't look real! Its like a deleted scene from a shite version of Borat

i know, just is the most unfunny thing i have ever seen, cringeworthy comes to mind

i really hope he does win just because i want him to fight Vitali and get a true boxing lesson . David Haye doesn't have the chin to be a heavyweight. i mean he got knocked on his arse by that usless American cunt that he had down 5 times or whatever.

Haye shouldn't get slagged for putting on a show like that. It is really tacky but its things like this that get people interested. Same with what Mayweather does. Heavyweight boxing has been shit since Tyson retired, it needs characters to make it exciting. The Klitschko's r the most boring athletes i've ever seen and I hope Haye gets the chance to fight them.

Heavyweight has to be the dullest most boring division in boxing just now. Haye is making it interesting!

There was nothing interesting about that.

He made a right fool of himself.