Resign.

FUDGIE52

If Walter Smith has any pride or dignity he would resign tomorrow morning. That tonight was the worst Rangers team I have ever seen [infact I am not even going to call them a Rangers team], I have been watching Rangers for 40yrs and at no time have I witnessed such an inept bunch of under-achievers.

Smith has had money to spend, that was his team and they are woeful in the extreme I for one would rather go through a barren couple of seasons with a new manager trying to build a young and up-coming team as put up with Smith bringing in 30yr olds like Rothen and going backwards,enough is enough.

GO NOW WALTER YOUR TIMES OVER, HAVE SOME PRIDE IN YOURSELF.

Guest The Brown Brogue

He will not walk and he sure as hell won't be pushed right now. I just sincerely hope to fuck that no new contract is on the table and we can get rid of the doddery old fool in January.

Go now and who replaces him? What manager with his track record can do a job? Managing rangers is a huge job, Le Geun wasn't up to it, so who would you get in to replace him?

Some people are not thinking straight at the moment.

Well said, we are shite its not all the managers fault, we are nowhere near good enough to compete at this level.

Go now and who replaces him? What manager with his track record can do a job? Managing rangers is a huge job, Le Geun wasn't up to it, so who would you get in to replace him?

Well said, we are shite its not all the managers fault, we are nowhere near good enough to compete at this level.

Sometimes a 4-5-1 isn't a negative formation, good players can make it be a good balanced formation which you can create from. We don't have good players at this level. We have players who would of been bench players 5-10 years ago who are now big starters. That says it all about us.

There are plenty of managers who would jump at the chance, Billy Davis at Forest for one, Look at Jim Gannon at Motherwell he came into a club in turmoil and has them playing better football than us with a squad of kids. Now before anyone jumps in and goes on about Gannon I am not touting him for the Rangers job but it goes to show you what can be done. Smith has had his day and I would rather see someone coming in NOW and starting afresh and building for the future because we are on skid row with the man in charge at the moment.

Its simple, just hand it over to McCoist on an interim basis. Re-evaluate at the end of the year. It can't get any worse. Smith's team selections ( players out of position ) makes no sense what so ever

we are not good enough for the spl either we were lucky on saturday to win god bring back the rangers of old when we used to go out on a saturday and bang in goals right left and center and dominate games :anguish:

We played awful in 3 0-0 draws against poor SPL teams. we then started brightly and got a lead against Celtic and hung on to win. We then were generally outplayed by St. Johnstone and were lucky to escape with all three points. These last two results along with Celtic stuttering against M'well sugar coated our recent pathetic form. In reality we have been rank and again we were rank tonight. The difference was that at long last we were punished for another poor performance.

Walter must try and look forward. He must look beyond his favourites. People should be played in their proper positions. blood Wilson if Bougherra or Weir are injured/suspended. Lets see what he can do. M'well and Aberdeen played young players - Aberdeen played a 16 year old- and did ok. Give Beasley a game on the wing. All our other wingers are crap anyway. Or Wylde. Try Ness in midfield. We have no midfield anyway for now.

I for one would be happy to try something new. This reminds me of Walter's 10 in a row attempt season.

Its simple, just hand it over to McCoist on an interim basis. Re-evaluate at the end of the year. It can't get any worse. Smith's team selections ( players out of position ) makes no sense what so ever

McCoist - NO Managerial experience, the potential to cost us the league. Is McCoist a good tactical manager?

Some people really need to wake up and see reality a bit. With Walter, we are top of the league, infront. What do people expect from this squad of players in Europe anyway.We are one of the worst team's in the major European competitions at the moment.

You're having a fucking laugh..

McCoist? He can't even assist this shambles.

We played awful in 3 0-0 draws against poor SPL teams. we then started brightly and got a lead against Celtic and hung on to win. We then were generally outplayed by St. Johnstone and were lucky to escape with all three points. These last two results along with Celtic stuttering against M'well sugar coated our recent pathetic form. In reality we have been rank and again we were rank tonight. The difference was that at long last we were punished for another poor performance.

Walter must try and look forward. He must look beyond his favourites. People should be played in their proper positions. blood Wilson if Bougherra or Weir are injured/suspended. Lets see what he can do. M'well and Aberdeen played young players - Aberdeen played a 16 year old- and did ok. Give Beasley a game on the wing. All our other wingers are crap anyway. Or Wylde. Try Ness in midfield. We have no midfield anyway for now.

I for one would be happy to try something new. This reminds me of Walter's 10 in a row attempt season.

Well said mate. You echo my thoughts precisely

Walter Smith should have resigned after Kaunas.

I agree with that, but he staged a good recovery late in the season. If it was not for the last 10 games or so and his handling of Boozegate combined with Celtic throwing away points then I doubt he would have been here this season.

Why does wee nacho not get a game from the start? he shows more passion and pride than the rest of the muppets in that team he gets on for the last 10mins when were already fkd!

Played like shite again tonight story of the last 2 seasons!

Smith should leave at the end of the season

I remember back when we got gubbed of the likes of Juventus 4-1 that I can understand, but getting beat by this lot? especially 4-1 at home?

Nae excuse!