Big Pow-Wow this morning apparently . . .

BLUEDIGNITY

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe behind the scenes that the new owners will be in place by November 1st and a new manager by November the 7th! I believe that the new man will be our second foriegn man! wink wink!!!

It takes months to launch and complete a takeover, especially of the scale of our club.

So November the 1st is highly unlikely.

Also, there’s no chance Smith will go before his contract ends, rightly or wrongly. I also can’t see the club appointing a foreign manger any time soon, which is wrong in my opinion but I think they will go British.

Anything to back this up or is this your opinion?

I believe behind the scenes that the new owners will be in place by November 1st and a new manager by November the 7th! I believe that the new man will be our second foriegn man! wink wink!!!

It takes months to launch and complete a takeover, especially of the scale of our club.

Also, there’s no chance Smith will go before his contract ends, rightly or wrongly. I also can’t see the club appointing a foreign manger any time soon, which is wrong in my opinion but I think they will go British.

It doesnt take that long mate, agree a fee sign a contract and the clubs yours and these discusions have been taking place for months anyway, it is not my opinion it is from a source close to the club?

It doesnt take that long mate, agree a fee sign a contract and the clubs yours and these discusions have been taking place for months anyway, it is not my opinion it is from a source close to the club?

Glad to hear you have a source as this is encouraging if true,

However, what foreign manger would want to walk into the club with the owner only taking control 7 days before hand?

It's awe happenin ! Things afoot ! :):sherlock:

Can you enlighten us on any developments BD?

Your offerings so far have been spot on.

Is there anything afoot with regards to takeover and a new management team and any idea of the timescale involved?

I'd like to fill you in, honestly I would really love to fill you in. But it's all a bit hazy at the moment ! (tu);):sherlock:

It's awe happenin ! Things afoot ! :):sherlock:

Can you enlighten us on any developments BD?

Your offerings so far have been spot on.

Is there anything afoot with regards to takeover and a new management team and any idea of the timescale involved?

I'd like to fill you in, honestly I would really love to fill you in. But it's all a bit hazy at the moment ! (tu);):sherlock:

No worries,

I appreciate these things can be hard to confirm or speak openly about on a message board.