Big Pow-Wow this morning apparently . . .

BLUEDIGNITY

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Smith shouldn't wait until January, he should step down now. What's the significance of January ffs. The problem is now and any actions should be taken now. How do you ever address a problem if you keep trying to fit the remedy into your fukking diary.

Let McCoist be caretaker manager and start right now looking for someone to take over as soon as possible. It's not as is we look like having the luxury of time on our side.

I do not know what to think. Does this mean the Banks are unhappy with walter's management? Does this mean we have not got sufficient money to pay his salary and that of the coaches? Has Walter just had enough? This is all unclear and just conjecture nothing else.

If I were wealthy and contemplating buying Rangers, I would be waiting for the real crisis to arrive before showing my hand. Murray doesn't have the option to sell at less than reasonable valuation or he will attract tax penalties on the shortfall. Similarly a buyer buying a majority stake at leas than fair market value would also incur tax penalties. So, as a prospective buyer I would be looking to see as much disarray as possible before stepping in to buy on the basis that it was to save the club going under, a message the banks would be happy to support in order to gain the new owner they also need to find.

If there is a white knight out there he will still be hiding in the shadows but I suspect the club is much closer to collapse than many of us think, so we may not have too much longer to wait. The annual accounts will help in understanding the magnitude of the problem and the likely time left.

:anguish:

I'd like BD to be right for a change.

He got the Jerome Rothen signing spot on (tu)

He also said that Scott Brown wouldn't be signing for us about six weeks before eh signd for Ra Shellick.

Right here's the update it appears it was clear the air talks between the staff, everybody had their say, Hibs game will tell all ! :sherlock:

Makes no difference to me

its inevitable that McCoist will take charge and have the same philosophy.

I disagree. I think McCoist would be more adventurous with team selection in the sense that he wouldn't be allowing our supposed star players to get as comfortable as they obviously have. If they were playing as poorly as they have been for Coisty, I think he'd be teaching them a lesson by playing some of the young lads. Having a stinker? Subbed. Not putting in any effort? Subbed. Some of these players earning £15k - £25k pw at Ibrox need brought back to reality & shown that they need to prove in every match that they deserve to be in the starting XI for the next match & personally I think McCoist has the bottle to do it.

I still believe Walter will win us the league this season if he stays on.

not if he keeps playing people like Mculloch,steven Whittaker. a half decent passing side with pace & these two are fucked.

In the SPL? hasnt happened so far! :sherlock:

It is all conjecture really. I hope they did have a big debate today though.. in fact i hope thet they had it on Tuesday night, all day yesterday and today because there is a lot to say. Still fucking raging but Smith shouldnt go over this. It would be awfull for him to go after this bad spell. I believe Tuesday to be our lowest point and it can only get better. I look forward to the Hibs game...

McCoist hasn't shown any particular attributes to make a good manager yet, for me. He talks a good game and clearly does know his stuff but unless he develops a ruthless streak and starts to be less interested in being everyone's friend then he won't be a successful manager.

I hope I'm wrong and that he does have these qualities but I've seen nothing to suggest he has yet.

It is all conjecture really. I hope they did have a big debate today though.. in fact i hope thet they had it on Tuesday night, all day yesterday and today because there is a lot to say. Still fucking raging but Smith shouldnt go over this. It would be awfull for him to go after this bad spell. I believe Tuesday to be our lowest point and it can only get better. I look forward to the Hibs game...

I bet you do ! But just to disappoint you the Gers will win ! :sherlock: