End of the day, more dropped points

Muff

Once again we shoot ourselves in the foot, and fail to break away/put pressure on the tims, especially after the midweek humiliation.

The 2nd half performance was a lot better but that doesn't mean much - too many players who are not good enough.

19 points taken from our first 9 games, 8 points dropped in the SPL already is not good enough. They still need to take a good look at themselves, and the club need to tell us what the fuck is going on?

Dundee and Dundee United away next, two wins, nothing else is acceptable.

We will struggle to overcome Dundee in 90 minutes and we will get our usual point at Tannadice.

I'd hope not but I can see that being the case.

:(

We will struggle to overcome Dundee in 90 minutes and we will get our usual point at Tannadice.

your a optopmistic sort! - NOT!

Your always moaning at people - no suprise.

Does anyone really think we can beat Dundee Utd?

eh ... Yes.

We are still top of the league, we just drew with Hibs who are as good as, if not better than DU. Our performance yesterday was a big improvement and if we continue to play like yesterday then we should be fine. The Goals will come as long as we are creating the chances.

And before I get shot down, i am also furious at our form and our lack of passion etc etc. I just don't think we are quite relegation candidates yet

Some of the negative posting on here does ma box in .We played much better yesterday but it was only good goal keeping and some poor finishing which

caused us to drop points .Last week against st johnstone we were very poor but got the result,however the same posters were coming on here and slating the result ffs get a grip we all want to win and play attacking good to watch football but sometimes things just do not go for you i would take more of yesterdays fare with the hope that the goals will go in over over the performance of the previous week any day

Some of the negative posting on here does ma box in

What is there to be happy about dropping yet more points in the SPL? Failing to put even more pressure on Celtc, failing to remain at the top, taking a measly 19 points out of 27....

Some of the negative posting on here does ma box in

What is there to be happy about dropping yet more points in the SPL? Failing to put even more pressure on Celtc, failing to remain at the top, taking a measly 19 points out of 27....

(tu)