Stokes goal today.

Why would anyone want to watch our defense getting shit on again :anguish:

Because it was an excelent goal regardless of the circumstances.

And I really don't think Wier and Witty were much at fault, they were just never expecting him to do that.

You don't give him the opportunity to go inside, if you send him wide and he does that you doth your cap nut they were both at fault for not driving him wide.

He took it well and it was an excellent finish, but it was easier than it should have been because Weir's past it and Whittaker is on a humiliating run of form (Although, I appreciate his dink to Laffery for our goal today).

If I'm a manager, I expect Stokes to be lying on a heap on the ground if my defence can't get near him. It wasn't a moment of magic, he wasn't untouchable.

I'm also not too sure whether or not McGregor could have done more, should he have been caught off his line from there? Debatable, no doubt.

Was a peach. Some ball to him too tbf.

I thought this would be Whelan's goal too lol, which was also a beauty.

To answer your question, definitely the goal of the season so far. SPL quality has been pisher than usual recently. So far that's been the best.

It was a brilliant finish, my beef would be the ball punted towards him was in the air for a long time and Whittaker had his eye on it all the way, a good leap would have won the header and there would have been no chance which = no goal.