Real Madrid

FlippinEck

This deserves a thread of its own. Madrid having a nightmare against Alcocorn, the 3rd division team, should be 5 or 6 goals to Alcocorn, its currently 4-0 just a few minutes into the second half...

Alcocorn play in the 3rd tier of spanish football and we thought we were playing bad... The alcocorn fans never even went mad for the 4th goal because they already have 3 times...

Real Madrid aiming to avoid a slip-up

Published Date: 27 October 2009

REAL Madrid will be hoping to avoid the embarrassment of last year's Copa del Rey campaign when they make the short trip to Segunda Division B side Alcorcon in their first-leg tie this evening.

Madrid – who won the last of their 17 cups in 1993 – were humiliatingly knocked out at the same fourth-round stage by another third-tier side, Real Union, last year despite Raul netting a hat-trick in a 4-3 home win in the second leg.

Real Madrid squad

Goalkeepers: Dudek, Adan

Defenders: Metzelder, Arbeloa, Albiol, Garay, Marcelo

Midfielders: Van der Vaart, Drenthe, Granero, Guti, Gago, Diarra

Forwards: Raul, Benzema, Van Nistelrooy

doh

See you later Pelligrini.

Also Benzema: What a waste of money that cunt is looking like being. He was awesome when he broke through at Lyon, but since then he has flattered to decieve for both Lyon and France.

He's already greeting about how the system doesn't suit him and how he wants a number 9 beside him as opposed to Raul.

There will only be one winner in that stand offand it won't be Benzema.

See you later Pelligrini.

Also Benzema: What a waste of money that cunt is looking like being. He was awesome when he broke through at Lyon, but since then he has flattered to decieve for both Lyon and France.

He's already greeting about how the system doesn't suit him and how he wants a number 9 beside him as opposed to Raul.

There will only be one winner in that stand offand it won't be Benzema.

He would be brilliant under Wenger

I think the Real Madrid fans would call in a sniper to take out Benzema if that ever came to fruition.

The £30m they spent on him could have went to getting David Villa.

That is horrendous!

A bunch of over-paid, shitebags!

Real Madrid squad

Goalkeepers: Dudek, Adan

Defenders: Metzelder, Arbeloa, Albiol, Garay, Marcelo

Midfielders: Van der Vaart, Drenthe, Granero, Guti, Gago, Diarra

Forwards: Raul, Benzema, Van Nistelrooy

That squad of players should be pounding sides!

I bet Marcelo played pish, don't rate him at all.

He was fucking horrendous, he was at fault on nearly every goal, although there wasnt much he could do about the 4th, he could have done better for two of the others, he is fucking horrendous. Benzema and Raul started that game and they did nothing and Madrid midfield could do nothing on the small pitch, they tried to much tip tappy football and had no space to move on the pitch yet when Alcocorn got the ball, they had all the space in the world to just pick Madrid to pieces. This was no fluke result, Madrid were sliced open and ripped to shreds and it was 4-0 going on 6 or 7.

I bet Marcelo played pish, don't rate him at all.

He's never a left Back.

He's never a player.

I'm no defender and even I know to look behind me to check if anyone is sneaking in at the back post, it's common fucking sense more than anything else. Yet Marcelo seems to be caught out every other week for it.