***The Official Football Manager 2010 Thread***

disgruntled_bear

I sat and read about the past 7 pages of this last night and now Im going to go buy it :lol:

Couldnt care less if a new ones coming out I need to play FM now!!

£15 from GAME here I come.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I sat and read about the past 7 pages of this last night and now Im going to go buy it :lol:

Couldnt care less if a new ones coming out I need to play FM now!!

£15 from GAME here I come.

I'm planning on playing my Roma game later on. Got £46 million to spend, need a holding midfielder (tried Palombo, but I was getting bids of like £14 million rejected, and I'm not sure if he is worth paying that much for) and I'd also ideally like a left winger (I've tried for Jovetic and Ozil but I was getting bids of £25 million rejected for them, even though I got a bid for Ozil accepted, he wasn't interested in a move to Roma :lol:)

Suggestions would be lovely (tu)

I'm planning on playing my Roma game later on. Got £46 million to spend, need a holding midfielder (tried Palombo, but I was getting bids of like £14 million rejected, and I'm not sure if he is worth paying that much for) and I'd also ideally like a left winger (I've tried for Jovetic and Ozil but I was getting bids of £25 million rejected for them, even though I got a bid for Ozil accepted, he wasn't interested in a move to Roma :lol:)

Suggestions would be lovely (tu)

Why not move De Rossi to the holding mid and bring in someone like Gourcuff or even Steven Davis (his stats are good) as a CM? :D

For a left winger.. I don't play with wingers much, but you can't go wrong with Angel Di Maria!

Go to search for players and put a filter on for transfer listed.. sometimes get some real bargains :)

Yup, Gourcuff is a class act.

I only recommended Davis because he has really good stats and just gets better, he's like a cheaper version of Gourcuff, and he's very consistent!

I'm playing as us on mine. Walked the my first 2 seasons, winning the league before the split on both.

Had a shocking start to my 3rd season after losing 3 out of my first 8.

The 9th game was v them and pumped them 4 1 away after being 1 0 down. :21:

Now sitting 3rd on 18 points behind Hibs and Motherwell on 20. doh

Look at this ridiculous squad Inter have in 2014 on my game, where I was once Inter manager....

Gk; Kameni, Cavalieri, Julio Cesar

Df; Bocchetti, Chygrynskyi, Beck, Sakho, Alex, Bruno Alves, Santon

Mf; Veloso, Toulalan, J. Cole, Sneijder, Gourcuff, Guberti, Hamsik, M. Fernandez

St; Ibrahimovic, Jovetic, Pandev, Aguero, Coutinho, Dzeko, Eto'o, Mohamed Ahmed (19 yo £8mill regen)

:drool: :drool:

I have a 72 year old scout who I'm trying to give a new contract to.

I want him to die on the job. :lol:

I wonder if it might come up saying he's kicked the bucket. :ph34r:

You're a caring boss, aint ya?

Gourcuff is brilliant in the the advanced playmaker role.

I only recommended Davis because he has really good stats and just gets better, he's like a cheaper version of Gourcuff, and he's very consistent!

Got a bid of £20 million accepted, but he wouldn't accept the contract offer cause he doesn't want to move to Roma. :(

Gourcuff is brilliant in the the advanced playmaker role.

Got a bid of £20 million accepted, but he wouldn't accept the contract offer cause he doesn't want to move to Roma. :(

:(

And at the post above, try the demo.. I think it only gives you 6 months or a season, but I'm sure you can continue the game once you buy the full version!

Also yes, I'm a very caring boss Scotty! :craphead:

What did everyone pay for Gritths(sp?)?

Was DU then in January I left and accepted Ipswich offer of a job and we're doing quite well and I asked for a 1 year contract. Just in case :lol:

Anyway im trying to get the wee man from Dundee but bids keep getting rejected but I suppose Im bidding a bit low but what did everyone else pay for him?

1.5 mil up front for him, and 1.5 mil after he scores 50 goals for the club. Not too bad as he's scored 24 this season, and his value is now at 5.5 mil. :)

2qxnr4i.png

73rd minute equalizer by Carlos Tevez vs Wolves saw me miss out on the 4th place champions league spot on goal difference! I'm not too fussed though, I started off this season aiming for 10th place, but I guess Man United (now managed by Tony Mowbray) wanted it more! :clap:

Reached the league cup final which I lost vs City 2-0, and got to the FA cup semi final but got put out by Spurs 2-0.

Good season though. Blackpool are in Europe next season!! :clap: :clap: :clap:

1.5 mil up front for him, and 1.5 mil after he scores 50 goals for the club. Not too bad as he's scored 24 this season, and his value is now at 5.5 mil. :)

2qxnr4i.png

73rd minute equalizer by Carlos Tevez vs Wolves saw me miss out on the 4th place champions league spot on goal difference! I'm not too fussed though, I started off this season aiming for 10th place, but I guess Man United (now managed by Tony Mowbray) wanted it more! :clap:

Reached the league cup final which I lost vs City 2-0, and got to the FA cup semi final but got put out by Spurs 2-0.

Good season though. Blackpool are in Europe next season!! :clap: :clap: :clap:

You my friend are fucking amazing at that game.

Oh and thanks for the info about him.

Walter Smith won the league with Rangers in my game and got to the Europa League final to get beat 5-0 by Real Madrid, Ronaldo scoring a hatrick and Raul Albiol/Alonso scoring too. :(:lol: