***The Official Football Manager 2010 Thread***

disgruntled_bear

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Started a game with Rangers, sold off Mendes, McCulloch and Smith Brought in S.Campbell(free),A.Van der Meyde(free), R. Skacel(free) and Robert Lewandowski.

As guessed van der meyde made his debut in the final pre season friendly against man utd and got injured in the first 10mins and is now out for 7 months with a broken leg.

Sol Campbell and Boughy are awsome at the back with whittaker and skacel either side. so far played games against man utd, standard, lille , GH academy, Blackpool and Falkirk and only had 6 goals against me, 3 of which came against man utd.

midfield naismith davis thomson © beasley, beasley and naismith are really good i think and can put in a fair amount of good crosses. Davis and thomson have scored 2 each so far and looking like a good partnership in the middle.

Boyd and Lewandowski AMAZING, what a pairing these two are, spent 1.4mill to bring in young lewandoski and he as been superb, scored 2 against man u, hatrick against falkirk and assited boy in 4 of his 6 goals.

Hopefully win the league and get a bit of cash next summer, hoping to drop into europa league as i think my team could do something there :D

and before anybody says you bought old,injury prone and just shite players are you Walter Smith no im Jose Mourinho (H).

Started a game with Rangers, sold off Mendes, McCulloch and Smith Brought in S.Campbell(free),A.Van der Meyde(free), R. Skacel(free) and Robert Lewandowski.

As guessed van der meyde made his debut in the final pre season friendly against man utd and got injured in the first 10mins and is now out for 7 months with a broken leg.

Sol Campbell and Boughy are awsome at the back with whittaker and skacel either side. so far played games against man utd, standard, lille , GH academy, Blackpool and Falkirk and only had 6 goals against me, 3 of which came against man utd.

midfield naismith davis thomson © beasley, beasley and naismith are really good i think and can put in a fair amount of good crosses. Davis and thomson have scored 2 each so far and looking like a good partnership in the middle.

Boyd and Lewandowski AMAZING, what a pairing these two are, spent 1.4mill to bring in young lewandoski and he as been superb, scored 2 against man u, hatrick against falkirk and assited boy in 4 of his 6 goals.

Hopefully win the league and get a bit of cash next summer, hoping to drop into europa league as i think my team could do something there :D

and before anybody says you bought old,injury prone and just shite players are you Walter Smith no im Jose Mourinho (H).

is a legend in FM09

septic won the Uefa cup in mine lol, played them in the Scottish cup final and came from 1-0 down to win 2-1. Then we were level on points at the last game of the season, had to be an old firm didn't it :lol: couldn't of set it up any better they were beattin me on goal difference so had to beat them. Pumped them 6-2 :lol: Miller got a hat-trick, Boyd came on as a sub and scored 2 and Davis got one :pipe:

I have opened up a 4 point gap over the mhanks, qualified for the last 16 of the CL and been given a £14m transfer kitty to 'an improvement in the club's finances'. The bluebells are blue!

Current Team:

Vincent Enyeama

Adam Johannsson - Magic Bougherra - Tore Reginiussen - Sasa Papac

Landon Donovan - Steven Davis - Kevin Thomson - Jerome Rothen

Amr Zaki - Steven Naismith

Good to see you went with my suggestion for the GK.

Reading this thread is making me want to buy this game. :lol:

get some pocket money from ur mum and go get it.

Can't mate, still owe them money for football boots and new trainers. :pipe:

Heres me sitting with two of the game too :(

What about a torrent Scott.

Wouldn't advise it mate. As Jama has said in the thread, better off buying it. I'll have the money in about 2 weeks hopefully.

Suppose mate. I bought it and am enjoying better than I did with last years and that was a torrent

the wee bastard doesnt work still its going back and im never investing in a shitey fm again!

What error are you getting ?

when i clicked on the fm icon it comes up:

Football Manager 2010 10.0.0f80381 has stopped working.

Thats it.

Any ideas?

I was getting this, are you trying to play the game in window mode?

aye how am i no meant to?

dunno but when i was trying to play in window mode i was getting that error (tu)

so howd you get into the game to fix it?

just go into my computer/program files/Sport Interactive/fm10 and use the fm10 application in that folder

done that as well mate still doesnt work :angry:

Do the torrents play different or something, or is it just a moral thing?

I've bought the last five or six FMs, and I'm skint at the moment. Looking at the torrent option tbh!

Its not a moral thing mate its just the quality of the game isnt as good as the real thing.

I've bought the last five or six FMs, and I'm skint at the moment. Looking at the torrent option tbh!

Its not a moral thing mate its just the quality of the game isnt as good as the real thing.

its the exact same game , nothing different at all , if u start torrenting and leave ure computer/laptop running during the night then you should have it by tommorow :D

No difference at all , exact same game , editor , everything is in torrented versions !

its the exact same game , nothing different at all , if u start torrenting and leave ure computer/laptop running during the night then you should have it by tommorow :D

No difference at all , exact same game , editor , everything is in torrented versions !

They delete some files to make it smaller so it downloads quicker.

There wont be as many players in a torrented one for example