***The Official Football Manager 2010 Thread***

disgruntled_bear

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hearts signed sol campbel in my game! And hull just went and bloody signed andrew driver :(

So far ive brought in Signorino, Harewood and Baraja (rubens brother) and ive got 900k left to spend... anyone know anyone i can get with that cash? Preferably a winger

Hearts signed sol campbel in my game! And hull just went and bloody signed andrew driver :(

So far ive brought in Signorino, Harewood and Baraja (rubens brother) and ive got 900k left to spend... anyone know anyone i can get with that cash? Preferably a winger

Sergey Krivets from BATE is usually pretty good. Him or Cristian Ansaldi from Rubin Kazan

Denilson on a free?

Jarosaw Lato.

Cheap and not to bad for back up.

Do the torrents play different or something, or is it just a moral thing?

I've bought the last five or six FMs, and I'm skint at the moment. Looking at the torrent option tbh!

Its not a moral thing mate its just the quality of the game isnt as good as the real thing.

shite talk :lol:

No it isn't. All the torrents have been deprived of major parts of the database. Some delete the wrong files which can have major flaws in the game, Such as saving league titles and cup wins over to the next season. Every year it says its the first time u've been in the final etc....Loads of players missing, bugged play where an opponent will score endless goals against you, theres loads of thing that go wrong with them.

the people who make these torrents just delete files willy nilly without actually knowing what they are doing to bring down the filesize for faster download. Football manager is a game you should always buy because at the end of the day its a HUGE database full of stuff and a wrong file deletes fucks up the whole game in so many ways.

Jama what is the file size of the FM 10 iso?

Dunno, about a couple of gig?

Not all torrents have data deleted, I can tell you that for sure.

The RELOADED torrent is perfect :)

MUhahahaha my zavvi game came yesterday and i took it down to game centre with the receipt from the other game and got a full refund muhahahahaaaa

(tu) zavvi still owe me £40 :lol:

Wtf :lol: get the cunts phoned, they never even took double out my accout <cr>

Do the torrents play different or something, or is it just a moral thing?

I've bought the last five or six FMs, and I'm skint at the moment. Looking at the torrent option tbh!

Its not a moral thing mate its just the quality of the game isnt as good as the real thing.

shite talk :lol:

No it isn't. All the torrents have been deprived of major parts of the database. Some delete the wrong files which can have major flaws in the game, Such as saving league titles and cup wins over to the next season. Every year it says its the first time u've been in the final etc....Loads of players missing, bugged play where an opponent will score endless goals against you, theres loads of thing that go wrong with them.

the people who make these torrents just delete files willy nilly without actually knowing what they are doing to bring down the filesize for faster download. Football manager is a game you should always buy because at the end of the day its a HUGE database full of stuff and a wrong file deletes fucks up the whole game in so many ways.

Jama what is the file size of the FM 10 iso?

Dunno, about a couple of gig?

Not all torrents have data deleted, I can tell you that for sure.

The RELOADED torrent is perfect :)

(tu) that's the one im using :D

Boyd is fucking shite, 1-0 down to the scum at ibrox and boyd misses 3, 1 on 1s with boruc. fucking bottle merchant :angry:

He's shite in my game aswell. Miller is amazing, and Fleck ended up brilliant aswell. Trying to punt Boyd but he's not for leavin...

Miller and fleck are quality, miller is so frustrating though, misses sitter and then he'll drive 1 in the top corner from the edge of the box :lol: fleck just won me the 1st old firm game of the season aswell after boyd missing them sitters :D 1-0 down 2nd half and fleck pops up with 2 goals in the last 20 mins :D scored 4 in 6 this season.

If u go into editor there are alot of hidden stats like consistency etc and one of them is how well they play in big games ... boyds big game stat is 8/20 lol thats why he is pish in europe and against celtic !

Boyd is fucking shite, 1-0 down to the scum at ibrox and boyd misses 3, 1 on 1s with boruc. fucking bottle merchant :angry:

He's shite in my game aswell. Miller is amazing, and Fleck ended up brilliant aswell. Trying to punt Boyd but he's not for leavin...

Miller and fleck are quality, miller is so frustrating though, misses sitter and then he'll drive 1 in the top corner from the edge of the box :lol: fleck just won me the 1st old firm game of the season aswell after boyd missing them sitters :D 1-0 down 2nd half and fleck pops up with 2 goals in the last 20 mins :D scored 4 in 6 this season.

If u go into editor there are alot of hidden stats like consistency etc and one of them is how well they play in big games ... boyds big game stat is 8/20 lol thats why he is pish in europe and against celtic !

boyd scored against man u when i was 2-1 down to put me through to the last 16 in the champs league :D that 1 goal was the difference because my goal difference was 0 and athletico madrid was -1 :O close shit indeed

Can anyone recommend me a good skin for the game. I used to play with the Dark Skin, but my eyes hurts like hell and i look like vampire now :disappointment: The white one is awful aswell. Can`t see a option from where i can put back the default skin.

I said before i`ll start new season due to player stats missing, so i did. It`s still the middle of the season, January 2009, and look at some players stats.. Can you believe this <cr>

9gdd6o.jpg

21435tx.jpg

2dbkrc6.jpg

8x0ghi.jpg

I bought Miku from Valencia for just 2m, now hes becoming a goal machine. Gregg Wylde has been good so far, playing in 8 games (tu)

Can anyone recommend me a good skin for the game. I used to play with the Dark Skin, but my eyes hurts like hell and i look like vampire now :disappointment: The white one is awful aswell. Can`t see a option from where i can put back the default skin.

Join the SI forums, plenty of skins there...

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php?t=155495 - Dominion isn't bad, it's mostly black and you can edit the background image.

I am so tempted to buy FM at the moment.

Really want something to do untill the game tonight. :(

Don't know if I should though, because I am defo getting COD: MW2 and I have got my phone and Sky to pay for this month. Also I am trying to save for my holiday next year. Argghh so frustrating!! :angry: