***The Official Football Manager 2010 Thread***

disgruntled_bear

everyone should sign Welliton from spartak moscow, what a fucking player :praise: brazil wont seem to cap him though :( he scored 30+ league goals 1st season, 20+ league goals 2nd season aswell as 7 champions league goals and this season he's scored 10 in 6 ye brazil wont touch him.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just got a 3rd succesive promotion by finishing 2nd in the championship behind Money bags Crystal Palace :( who have a new arab owener allowing them to spend £15m :( a poor run of form and a loss to these bastards cost me a 3rd succesive title with Notts County and it seems im about to lose my star stirker Mark Allan to chelsea for 20m.... he scored a total of 230 goals in 130 appearances ....

line up before i start buying some decent players is as follows

K. Schmeichel

T. Mcmahon

M. Zonneveld

D Wilson

T Bramble

G. Obertan

V. Bommel

S. Quinn

A. Reid

M. Owen

M Allan ( if he doesnt leave) S. Maierhofer the replacement

Subs:

L Martin

Z.Gera

G O'Connor

L. Mettomo

J.Ness

J.Vranjes

R Bertrand

jut been given 27M to spend in my first season the EPL with avoiding relegation my target .... :)

everyone should sign Welliton from spartak moscow, what a fucking player :praise: brazil wont seem to cap him though :( he scored 30+ league goals 1st season, 20+ league goals 2nd season aswell as 7 champions league goals and this season he's scored 10 in 6 ye brazil wont touch him.

aye he is class, a went rubin, n everytime a played spartak he was outrageous, same with cska with guilherme

theres many classs cheap players in the russian league, rubins goalie rhyzikov scored an og for me n a drew 1-1 n he still got a 9.2 :lol: dnno if tht was a glitch but.

also, a took the job wae spartak moscow who came third, they got 38 mil, and zenit started signing people like romaric n adriano, the russian league becomes insane with money n class players at xmas.

aye he is class, a went rubin, n everytime a played spartak he was outrageous, same with cska with guilherme

theres many classs cheap players in the russian league, rubins goalie rhyzikov scored an og for me n a drew 1-1 n he still got a 9.2 :lol: dnno if tht was a glitch but.

also, a took the job wae spartak moscow who came third, they got 38 mil, and zenit started signing people like romaric n adriano, the russian league becomes insane with money n class players at xmas.

i signed dominiguez from rubin for 1.6m 1st season, fantastic player. the thing i like about welliton is that he's so fast, yet so good in the air. if he had more composure infront of goal he'd be the best striker on the game.

Budget -£27m

Spent- £81m

:lol: can see notts county getting a lit bit into the red

:lol: the money i've spent has been crazy.

over 3 seasons i've spent

11m - Welliton

26m- Dzeko

2m - Cristaldo

16m - Obasi

18- Sanchez

28m - Zapata

3.4m - Lukovic

7m - Otamendi

2m - Jorgenson

18m - Sissoko

3m - CDM ( cant remember his name :lol:)

3m - Thiago

2.1m - Marcios

139.5m spent :lol:

took rangers to the quarter final of champs league 1st season, semi's 2nd season, both times getting humped by real.

Budget -£27m

Spent- £81m

:lol: can see notts county getting a lit bit into the red

:lol: the money i've spent has been crazy.

over 3 seasons i've spent

11m - Welliton

26m- Dzeko

2m - Cristaldo

16m - Obasi

18- Sanchez

28m - Zapata

3.4m - Lukovic

7m - Otamendi

2m - Jorgenson

18m - Sissoko

3m - CDM ( cant remember his name :lol:)

3m - Thiago

2.1m - Marcios

139.5m spent :lol:

took rangers to the quarter final of champs league 1st season, semi's 2nd season, both times getting humped by real.

:lol: ffs :lol: ive lost 4 out of the first 7 in the EPL :( but did beat Utd and Newcastle

Sergiy Kryvtsov is a complete rock for my Rangers team.

Class and fairly cheap option for the SPL.

he cost me 6 n a half million at xmas :lol:

I got him for 1.5 million at the start. Won the treble last season with a defence of Whittaker,Wilson,Kryvtsov,Wylde.

Trying to sign Neymar at the moment from Santos.Another good player i got on the cheap is Oliver Giroud from Tours for 200k,hes scoring quite a few 11 in 21 so far

My Millwall save got fucked before my first year in the EPL :anguish: , so I started a new one with Udinese. So far I've cleared out alot of the deadwood and brought in Tomas Necid, Ruben Yttergard Jensen, and I've got Zezinho coming in the summer to replace Di Natale.

My Millwall save got fucked before my first year in the EPL :anguish: , so I started a new one with Udinese. So far I've cleared out alot of the deadwood and brought in Tomas Necid, Ruben Yttergard Jensen, and I've got Zezinho coming in the summer to replace Di Natale.

Zezinho won't be able to replace Di natale m8, unless you put him on a really good training schedule. on my arsenal save he wasnt all that great.

Im now Napoli in Seria A and doing very well , finished 5th in my first season after a difficult start.

into the 2nd season and so far my line up is :

Kameni

Emmanuelson

Sakho

Hangeland

Zuniga/Zaccardo

Farfan

Vargas

Hamsik

Arda

Cavani

Balotelli

:)

currently 1st after 25 games

Im now Napoli in Seria A and doing very well , finished 5th in my first season after a difficult start.

Kameni

Emmanuelson

Sakho

Hangeland

Zuniga/Zaccardo

Farfan

Vargas

Hamsik

Arda

Cavani

Balotelli

:o That's some squad, especially hamsik and vargas :praise:

Got a regen at West Ham that may become one of the best players of his generation :D

markcasey.th.png

That's a very good regen. i got a regen on my rangers save, he was a keeper who went straight into my starting 11 at 16 years of age :lol: real madrid were sniffing about him :rolleyes: hate those cunts.

Kameni

Emmanuelson

Sakho

Hangeland

Zuniga/Zaccardo

Farfan

Vargas

Hamsik

Arda

Cavani

Balotelli

Finished 2nd behind Inter :( just added Akinfeev, Kjaer, Joaquin and a 18 year old Brazillian called wellington silva adn the kenyan beast from Parma , Mcdonald i think his name is :)

Must win the title this year .

oh and i got £67.5M from TV money alone this season :lol:

Kameni

Emmanuelson

Sakho

Hangeland

Zuniga/Zaccardo

Farfan

Vargas

Hamsik

Arda

Cavani

Balotelli

Finished 2nd behind Inter :( just added Akinfeev, Kjaer, Joaquin and a 18 year old Brazillian called wellington silva adn the kenyan beast from Parma , Mcdonald i think his name is :)

italian clubs literally get billions after the 2nd season

Kameni

Emmanuelson

Sakho

Hangeland

Zuniga/Zaccardo

Farfan

Vargas

Hamsik

Arda

Cavani

Balotelli

italian clubs literally get billions after the 2nd season

its awesome , spent near on £220m in 2 seasons :lol: