January Transfer Window.

PaulRFC1

Ok , due to all the bank running rangers stuff it seems that alot of players may be leaving in january.

I was thinking of a positive to this and its that i think we have a good enough and big enough squad to sell and still win the title.

Lets look at it , if we sell 2 centre mids 2 strikers and possibly shagger that could maybe get over 10 million which would be less pressure from the bank and easier chance to find a buyer due to debts reducing.

Lets have a look at who we could sell ,

in centre mid we have davis , thomson , mendes , mcculloch , edu , rothen(can play in the middle) , fleck , mcmillan , ness and shinnie.

it may not be some players natural position but they can play there and may have to do.

upfront we have boyd , miller , lafferty , novo , naismith , fleck and loy.

so lets look at who we could sell and what to expect , we could sell mcgregor due to having alexander and bring a youth up for cover(grant adam ?).

Mcgregor - 3 million

possibly davis - 3 - 5 million and mendes 2 - 4 million

miller - 2 million and boyd 500k - 1 million (due to only 6 months on contract)

which could get us at least 10-11 million or maybe more and then we could be left with a team like -

:alexander:

:whittaker::weir::bougherra::papac:

:thomson::edu::fleck: / :mcculloch:

:Naismith::lafferty::novo:

the players i picked are just more likely to leave in january , i dont want them to leave.

and used properly that team is good enough for this piss poor league until we get this debt cleared.

What do u guys think ?

Ok , due to all the bank running rangers stuff it seems that alot of players may be leaving in january.

I was thinking of a positive to this and its that i think we have a good enough and big enough squad to sell and still win the title.

Lets look at it , if we sell 2 centre mids 2 strikers and possibly shagger that could maybe get over 10 million which would be less pressure from the bank and easier chance to find a buyer due to debts reducing.

Lets have a look at who we could sell ,

in centre mid we have davis , thomson , mendes , mcculloch , edu , rothen(can play in the middle) , fleck , mcmillan , ness and shinnie.

it may not be some players natural position but they can play there and may have to do.

upfront we have boyd , miller , lafferty , novo , naismith , fleck and loy.

so lets look at who we could sell and what to expect , we could sell mcgregor due to having alexander and bring a youth up for cover(grant adam ?).

Mcgregor - 3 million

possibly davis - 3 - 5 million and mendes 2 - 4 million

miller - 2 million and boyd 500k - 1 million (due to only 6 months on contract)

which could get us at least 10-11 million or maybe more and then we could be left with a team like -

:alexander:

:whittaker::weir::bougherra::papac:

:thomson::edu::fleck: / :mcculloch:

:Naismith::lafferty::novo:

the players i picked are just more likely to leave in january , i dont want them to leave.

and used properly that team is good enough for this piss poor league until we get this debt cleared.

What do u guys think ?

Are you nuts? We would have no decent back up Keeper just youth? Our midfield would be bare bones if we had injuries then we would be fucked the squad is already tiny selling all these players would be madness.

im not saying it like i want this , im saying this could be the sort of situation we could see ourself in.

if u were to play that line up we would hav smith as left back cover , broadfoot as right back cover and wilson a cb cover.

mcculloch and rothen could be experienced cover for our midfield with our youths which walter said are good enough and can make the push to first team like ness , mcmillan and wylde there aswell and then you have loy , campbell and little pushing for places upfront

there wouldnt be no cover it would just be inexperienced cover.

the players i wouldn't be bothered leaving would be mcculloch, beasley, rothen, novo as he's only good for 15-20 minutes and don't think he's worth another contract, lafferty and steven smith. you wouldn't get much for transfers fees but the club would be saving well 60k a week on wages.