Boogie heading off for the Algeria game

If he's fit, he's fit.

He said he'd be back for St Mirren but just missed it, so I assume he's ready to play midweek.

Why do we always look for a scapegoat at this club?

"Right now, I am not yet ready to play. But I will attempt to do the impossible for this particular game.

From the horses mouth papa (tu)

I can almost understand it, even then.

You need to realise that the African players are about 1000000000000000000 more passionate about their country than any of us apathetic Scottish people are, in general anyway.

If he injures himself playing because he's not 100% fit then I won't be chuffed, but I'll wait until that happens before crucifying the lad for wanting to play at the World Cup (tu)

I did a safety inspection of our base this morning in Hassi Messaoud Algeria. Every office has pictures of the national team proudly on display. Even the women are going crazy over this game. All my supervisors etc know I'm a big Rangers fan and have invited me a party to watch this game. Boughie is very much a hero over here. They are all confident he will play.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This was on the cards this guy is only interested in the world cup i wouldnt play him again the boy Wilson is twice the centre back he is.

The boy Wilson could go on to be twice the centre back he is right now, unfortunately thats not the case.

l dont think its such a bad thing if Boogie is getting in some match practice before pulling on the glorious Rangers jersey

and continueing in the fine form he has shown since coming on board!!!

Glass half full or half empty?

I have said it before & its looking more & more likely as time goes on he has kicked his last ball for us.

Sure I read there is some clause in his contract over something or other.

As for him being off in January-if Algeria qualify-who would want to pay big money for someone who will be away for ages-knackered in the Africa Nations.

if he plays for them then i wouldnt want him back in a Rangers shirt again this season , i fucking hate players that will turn up for their country totally disregarding whats best for their current employer.

See- Lafferty , kingston from Hearts etc.

I'm sorry but Lafferty got injured while playing for Northern Ireland, He didnt turn up half fit looking to play, dont you remember he recently pulled out the NI squad with a chest infection

Totally different to Bougherra and Kingston's cases

Anyway back on topic , Bougherra should realise who pays his wages , I'd place money on it he wasnt fighting 100% to be fit for St.Mirren on saturday (tu)

I have said it before & its looking more & more likely as time goes on he has kicked his last ball for us.

Sure I read there is some clause in his contract over something or other.

As for him being off in January-if Algeria qualify-who would want to pay money for someone who will be away for ages in the Africa Nations.

Loads of players have contract clauses mate. Carlos had o...oh wait....

The hysteria surrounding clauses in people's contracts is verging on the ridiculous as well.

I heard Boyd has a clause in his contract that stipulates when he breaks Larsson's SPL goals record, we have to pay Killie £20 million.

Granted, but when was the last time he played for us & how many excuses have we heard.Seen it all before

If he wasnt fit for St Mirren and is still unable to train with our first team then due to us being employers then he should be refused leave! I know that we cant do that but that is how it should be! as for african players being more ( up for it ) I dont see how you can say that when you take most African country's have major issues with squad bonuses etc the miute they start doing well and the team go on strike ie Zambia, Togo, Nigeria and Cameroon have all done this!

If he wasnt fit for St Mirren and is still unable to train with our first team then due to us being employers then he should be refused leave! I know that we cant do that but that is how it should be! as for african players being more ( up for it ) I dont see how you can say that when you take most African country's have major issues with squad bonuses etc the miute they start doing well and the team go on strike ie Zambia, Togo, Nigeria and Cameroon have all done this!

Without wanting to draw on a racial stereotype, my general opinion is that most African players are fanatically fucking bonkers.

They're probably the hardest group of footballers to predict upon on this planet.

Without wanting to draw on a racial stereotype, my general opinion is that most African players are fanatically fucking bonkers.

They're probably the hardest group of footballers to predict upon on this planet.

Even though I totally disagree on Boogie possibly playing for reasons stated, on top of what you just said the rivalry between Egypt and Algeria is almost as bad as is between the greatest team in the world and the scum at the piggery.

Surely all it would take is a note from the Club's doctor to state something along the lines of;

"To Whom It May Concern,

Please excuse 'Boogie' from International duty as he's not able to play due to an injury which has caused him to miss the last six matches for Rangers FC, you know...........the Club that pays his wages.

Any attempt to play him during this time of his injury will be deemed inappropriate and we may seek legal avenues against the Algerian Football Authorities through FIFA.

Yours,

etc., etc."

He's fucked us about and it's time to play hardball with the big bastard!! :mad:

Without wanting to draw on a racial stereotype...

LMFAO.

If he's fit, he's fit.

He said he'd be back for St Mirren but just missed it, so I assume he's ready to play midweek.

Why do we always look for a scapegoat at this club?

"Right now, I am not yet ready to play. But I will attempt to do the impossible for this particular game.

From the horses mouth papa (tu)

I can almost understand it, even then.

You need to realise that the African players are about 1000000000000000000 more passionate about their country than any of us apathetic Scottish people are, in general anyway.

If he injures himself playing because he's not 100% fit then I won't be chuffed, but I'll wait until that happens before crucifying the lad for wanting to play at the World Cup (tu)

if we are apathetic why are we blue noses? just another badge kisser .gtf.

A lot of people are jumping to conclusions about Bougherra's intentions and are being too quick to lambaste him.

I agree with this.

If he he has not played in a while and his fitness is in doubt, then why would Algeria play him in this very important match?

Let's just wait and see what happens here.