Sack Graham Spiers petition

number7

Why not write to the Editor of his newspaper (his employer) telling him that you and all your family and friends, who used to be avid Times readers (OK, so you may need to embellish the truth a little) but have stopped buying it due to this rodent of a man Spiers. You might wish to add further (another embellishment?) that you will be contacting many of the companies who advertise in The Times to tell them of your stance and why you are taking it - suggesting that as the Times' readership is plummeting thanks to this scum-bag, they might wish to renegotiate their advertising fee or indeed change newspapers.

You might want to list just some of his anti-Rangers guff, but I don't think that's necessary.

The fact that his employer (and the advertisers) are aware he's costing them money should suffice.

Spiers is an absolute bastard of a human being.....and he smells awful (I wouldn't include that info.....his bosses will already know that). ;)

hmmm, strange username :pipe:

I thought that as well, number 7, looks suspicious to me, and only 4 posts since joining last year, could it be GS himself looking for publicity? or is it a t*rrier in disguise, but may I add not a very good one.

:shifty:

The cordurouy crusader will disown you for using such a word BB! :pierre:

You guys really are pathetic. Is daddy's BMW not fast enough for you? You wanna come down to the Talbot centre and have your eyes opened to what really matters.

Also the little matter of free-speech !