Oi Speirsy, GIRFUY

damien1

It's a dead cert that he'll pen some shite about us getting let off easily & how disgusted he is with UEFA. :pierre:

We did get off lightly.

The reason Speirs wanted UEFA to throw the book at us is to teach these idiots a lesson. I can see where he's coming from.

It's a dead cert that he'll pen some shite about us getting let off easily & how disgusted he is with UEFA. :pierre:

We did get off lightly.

The reason Speirs wanted UEFA to throw the book at us is to teach these idiots a lesson. I can see where he's coming from.

It wouldn't teach them a lesson though it's the club that gets it so he's wrong on that count.

We did get off lightly.

And I can see where your coming from, a self-loathing twat

We did get off lightly.

See where hes coming from somwhere else then. (tu)

Tomorows headlines "Graham Speirs Found Hung after suicidal rampage"

Graham Speirs Found Hung after sordid sexual masterbation in his closet with a Rangers scarf tied around his neck and his ba's and a scum strip on, like the singer from Inxes, if only

Follow..........................Follow.............................Colin

We did get off lightly.

See where hes coming from somwhere else then. (tu)

I never said i agree with him. Nice and mature though.