does anyone else hate the tartan army

Biancax3

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

aye the bunch of fuckin choochters or however the fuck you want to spell it :lol::lol::lol::lol:

bunch of ginger bearded well spoken william wallace shaggin poofters.

and btw theres nothing wrong with being well spoken people it just adds to the fanny element :P

and also nothing wrong with william wallace i just dont want to dress like him and i dont want to pump him

yeah they are tossers. usually from small crappy places and like quoting scenes from braveheart every day

Can you get a worse and incorrect stereotype than this?

I dunno the tartan army seems to have a thing against Longshanks. :pierre:

yeah they are tossers. usually from small crappy places and like quoting scenes from braveheart every day

i will try

theyre all haggis munching, shortbread eating, ginger haired , whisky drinking , pale ,short ,hairy legged , skirt wearing fuckwits who wouldnt know proper football if it bit the on theyre arse (which they normally bare to anyone who looks at them)

sorry boab if ive missed any out

i will try

theyre all haggis munching, shortbread eating, ginger haired , whisky drinking , pale ,short ,hairy legged , skirt wearing fuckwits who wouldnt know proper football if it bit the on theyre arse (which they normally bare to anyone who looks at them)

(tu)(tu)(tu)(tu)(tu)

they booed rangers players and therefore are cunts.

these are the type of people who label the rest of us scots with a stereotype. if we go abroad people will ask where our skirts and ginger beards are and ask us if we want a whisky :anguish:

i will try

Eerily close to the truth. :craphead:

i will try

your being particularly abusive today - is everything okay?

i will try

your being particularly abusive today - is everything okay?

that was it watered down mate

no football brings out the worst in me

i will try

:lol:

i will try

:lol:

i will try

LMFAO, BURNED!

You have to remember, not every person in that crowd would be like that :lol: some might just want to go watch Scotland play.