Burley Gone

Jonnyboyrfc

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

it may be walter smith, his contract is up in january. if he gets in then bring in gary mcallister and john collins as coaches. they are inexperienced just now to take the post and they will learn a thing or two from walter. Souness is out of the question, he ruled himself out. walter can easily over see some stuff at rangers to help mc coist out if he takes over. SFA may go for a foreign manager this time around.

I wouldnt go for Billy Stark,Craig Levein,Calderwood or Jeffries thats for sure.

We need someone who commands respect.Im afraid all the managers with that are not intrested in the job.Those that do want the job i doubt are up to the task.

Walter would be a good shout but i think he will be at Rangers for a bit longer than January.

I've got my Rangers specs on here! :pipe:

Scotland should go for coisty, get him some experience before he takes the Rangers job. :D

*tin hat on*

Fuck that!! The SFA are a bunch of twats! No chance I'm working for that shower of muppets!

I'd rather he stayed tbh.

Interesting , care to elaborate ?

Enjoyed watching him and Scotland struggle.I now hope Walter Smith or Ally McCoist get the job, for a few reasons.

:lol: fair enough , i did enjoy watching him make a tit of himself every interview he did (tu)