France are going to the World Cup....get over it!

Embassyno1

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Henry, who is already my favourtite player of all-time, has increased his status! :praise:

It'll be even more controversial if France go on to win it now, although with that balloon in charge, they have almost no chance.

The amount of whining about this is unreal. Apparently Dunne's confirmed Ireland would be willing to replay the match. :anguish: Add to that the fact most headlines are along the lines of 'Ireland cheated out of famous victory'. Firstly it was going to penalties, there was no guarantee Ireland would have won, and secondly what about the penalty and ridiculous bookings (Malouda) that went against France? Also, half the Irish players stop playing before the ball's even gone in.

Unsurprisingly, no sense of perspective on this at all.

How were they fucking robbed. It was level on agg. France had something like 16 attempts on goal to Ireland 6. They were getting dominated.

Robbed is Scotland conceding in the last minute if injury time against Italy when that fuck dived and they scored from the freekick. We took it and had no one shouting for players to be banned or replays.

The media bias towards the Irish and Celtic is sickening and as for the racist comments of timmy, they can gtf. I fucking hate that.

Henry is a legend. It also takes balls to go an sit down next to the captain of the team you just cheated and apologise.

What henry done last night was what the prick gets away with alot. I hate they fenian cunts but does no1 remember the Barca game when he slapped the ball in the net the prick

Haha aiden ya dirty little rat infested bastard. How does it feel to be fae scotland and your adopted nation cant qulaify either? ryte up yae