France are going to the World Cup....get over it!

Embassyno1

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Think about it...apart from Anti Football, Travellers Caravans, Bheggars, Ginger haired freckled fans, confused.com players about their Nationality, Navvy Road diggers, Blagging, Plastic Paddy Bumble Bee Glory hunters, hoardes of puking drunken fans. Increased sales of Stew, Pakkie cross ball Bonnars insane ramblings....what else would they have brought to the party?

Not being in the EEC how would the South African government have handled their dole payments?

AHAHAHAHA :lol:

well we could have seen that world class talent aiden mcplasticpaddy on show and celtic would have been able to sell him for £20m after he tore defences to shreds at the world cup. Hang on how did france not get hammered when ireland have him? Oh yes thats right he barely got any time on the pitch. :craphead:

Various clatty mhanky hooped football tops, thieving, shootins, stabbins, goalies attacked, planes gettin diverted because of violence towards staff, players and referees gettin hit by coins and cigarette lighters, managers gettin spat on, disrespect to National Anthems, sexual deviancy towards minors of the same sex, unwanted spesshuuull relationships, ambulance chasin. you know their usual disgustin, despicable craic ! :sherlock:

Various clatty mhanky hooped football tops, thieving, shootins, stabbins, goalies attacked, planes gettin diverted because of violence towards staff, players and referees gettin hit by coins and cigarette lighters, managers gettin spat on, disrespect to National Anthems, sexual deviancy towards minors of the same sex, unwanted spesshuuull relationships, ambulance chasin. you know their usual disgustin, dispicable craic ! :sherlock:

Come on BD you are assuming Juan Ghuy was going to make the trip. :rolleyes:

Don't care much for the result last night, doesn't involve any of my countries.

BBC Reporting Scotland, however, has decided to have a debate about the incident involving two countries outside the United Kingdom.

I doubt if this was another country in the EU that this matter wouldn't even be brought up.

This Country is a disgrace.

Just look at the amount of people discussing the game on these forums so obviously there is huge interest regardless of which side of the debate You are on.

And we no which side you are on dont we!

I'm Irish and a Rangers fan.I'm disappointed at last nights result of course but i think calling for the game to be replayed and getting politicians involved is completely OTT. There are more important things in life .

i'm fucking ecstatic

henry - le hand of god

Right fucking with u Hendo, the world cup is better and safer without the terorist mob, GIRFUY horsebox

i think it was a total accident. if you watch the video, his arm is already outstretched before the ball even comes close to him, and it is natural human instinct to react to something coming towards you as he did.

:shifty::ph34r::pipe:

i think it was a total accident. if you watch the video, his arm is already outstretched before the ball even comes close to him, and it is natural human instinct to react to something coming towards you as he did.

:shifty::ph34r::pipe:

i concur :sherlock:

thats some sig aswell made for you there unionbear :party:

my ass lol - maybe you give him the benefit the first time, but not when he handled it the second time. Anyway, he admitted he handled the ball, though him saying it was not on purpose is the biggest joke.

Come on, I know some of feel obligated to hate the Oirish, but that was just cut and dried cheating, plain and simple

my ass lol - maybe you give him the benefit the first time, but not when he handled it the second time. Anyway, he admitted he handled the ball, though him saying it was not on purpose is the biggest joke.

Come on, I know some of feel obligated to hate the Oirish, but that was just cut and dried cheating, plain and simple

I know

funny as fook though

its not Henrys fault that the officials never spotted it anyway

I am getting sick of hearing about this on SSN. You would think someone had died!

Couldn't believe that twat, saying how it should be the oirish going to the World Cup and not the French. Does he not know if the score had stayed the same, it would have went to penalties... :rolleyes: