***The Official Aberdeen v Rangers Thread***

Muff

• Replies 819
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

davis has to be taken off his passing is dreadful and his corners dont even beat the first man

He's not been great, i agree. But take him off, when McCulloch and Naismith are still on, no chance. One thing is for sure, we need to change team at halftime.

It wasne a penalty lads. :disappointment:

Fuck off

Ace way to treat another bear. I'm looking at it without prejudice. It didn't look like there was contact. If it was a sheepshagger that went down in the box we would have been saying it wasn't a penalty either.

It was a clear penalty mate, there was obvious contact from behind. More than enough to impede Whittaker.

If it was at the other end i'd be delighted to get away with that one.

I disagree. Looks like the boy pulled out or atleast seemed like he was going to but decided not to follow through on the tackle. I think it just looked like that from the TV pictures?

interesting last time you posted was an aberdeen game as well...calling for mcculloch to get sent off.....a sheep shagging bastard methinks.....

davis has to be taken off his passing is dreadful and his corners dont even beat the first man

We dont have anyone else.

The movement and passing of the whole team ahs been pretty shite, I am genuinely struggling to see what the gameplan is beyond "get ball, hump ball in general direction of box"

A frustrating half of football it’s time for Walter to earn his money.

Fleck has been non existent i would take him off and bring on miller for lafferty. Aberdeen are god awful and i have a feeling a goal is coming soon for boyd.

At least we can’t play any worse in the 2nd half

Steven whittaker, Lee McCulloch, Kyle Lafferty...the 3 worst players on tuesday...the 3 worst players today. Yet they'll still be in the team next week. Smith has got to get slaughtered in the papers. His team selection is awful. How come as soon as the team is announced every single person on here can tell we're gonna be awful?

Guest The Brown Brogue

Absolutely fucking shite.

Wouldn't have expected anything more from this manager or players though, our away record has been horrific since Smith came back.

What the fuck is he thinking with that midfield? We know exactly what kind of game we are going to get every time we are at Pittodrie yet he thinks a central midfield partnership of a binman and a very average forward will be good enough? Utterly clueless.

But lets not get our hopes up that anything might change in the second half, the 3 stooges will gather round the clipboard at approximately the 54 minute mark before they play the classic 'Novo on at 74 minutes' card.

get whittaker, mcculoch, naismith (killie seen us coming) and lafferty to fuck, just get the gutless bastards out the team.

Long balls agin ffs, does anyone in that team know how to play a 3 yard fucking pass? i've seen more passing from a guy on mastermind, this rangers team is beyond dreadful. no pace, no skill, no guile and no guts.

if walter can't see the problems then he should go along with the rejects at the end of the season

All those asking for Lafferty to get taken off , why? <cr>

Winning the ball in the air , running the channels , why you not asking for Boyd :rolleyes:

lol mate lafferty is fuckin garbage. he doesnt know wat the fuk to do!! did u see his sitter? jumpin for balls? no. Ball hittin off his head and goin nowhere. at least boyd looks like he'll score and gets into good positions. Ur obviously a Lafferty lover...but he is absolutly shite. pure and simple.

How can you seriously blame Kyle for that?

Open goal, 2 yards out, at head level?

Yeah i can blame him for missing the definition of a sitter.

You'd define a 'sitter' as having a fucking t-b rattled off your head as your flying throught the air...?

I define sitter as an open goal two yards out :lol:

..with a ball being toe'd off your head?

jimbo fought lafferty scores them? obv not sitter worse than boyds on tuesday! lafferty is upfront theres no excuse now he just isnt a rangers player