***The Official Aberdeen v Rangers Thread***

Muff

• Replies 819
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What did Naismith do wrong to not deserve a start, just wondering.

Boyd & Miller too - OK Miller misses a hell of a lot but look at his tally so far and he has notched a couple of important goals as has Boydy and he always will if playing. I agree Miller is a sub player in a good Gers side but we are very mediocre, not saying the players are...but we cannot seem to gel and are caught out of position - bring back Mendes - Edu and Kirkie - that's like 3 new players and they will want to fight for the right to play.

Too many Bears jump down the throat of players after 1 bad match then next week when i.e. Miller gets a brace against Timmy - he's Rangers quality again - c'moan Bears a happy medium is needed ! Edu has a lot to prove and show, he has a 5 year contract and will improve weekly into a very quick midfielder and can even play CD, Mendes we have missed - any groans of Bull shit - well strange Portugal have re-called him to World Cup squad after a year out isn't it ? or are they stupid also......NO is the answer.

Big Kirk - can play in the Centre and can progress with confidence, face it he was doing awesome until 1 mistake against Timmy, apart from that he was rock solid and he was captain of St Midden in that position - but I am not yakking on for much more, just like to see a bit of time given to these lads coming back from long term injury like Thomson, Smith, Beasley - it will take am onth or two - Gers fro the treble !

post-50526-1259270359_thumb.jpg

post-50526-1259270370_thumb.jpg

post-50526-1259270416_thumb.jpg

post-50526-1259270440_thumb.jpg

post-50526-1259270453_thumb.jpg

___________________McGregor

Bougherra_______Weir_______Wilson_______Papac

___________________Thomson

_________Davis_______Fleck_____Rothen

_____________Naismith______Lafferty

yeah a can see where the goals will be scored with that goalscoring team a think that team have 3 goals between them this season naismith v falkirk bougi v suutgart n papac v st johnstone so 2 defenders have scored our goals this sean in that team brilliant

How many games have Naismith and Lafferty started as strikers for us this season ?

How many games has Fleck started in a central role ?

Kyle Lafferty should be no-where near the line up! Terrible footballer lacking an incredible amount of basics who has done nothing since coming back from injury/suspension.

The out of position excuse can only go so far, and he has had chances up front against St Johnstone and for the second half of the Unirea home game and was awful then too. He just isn't good enough.

for me, Boughie has to play and it would be criminal if he didn't

:mcgregor:

:bougherra: :weir: :wilson: :papac:

:Naismith: :davis: :thomson:

:fleck:

:boyd: :miller:

With fleck tucking back into left midfield when needed

We need to have a go, simply because we are better than them

Fraser Fyvie, Sone Aluko, Zander Diamond, and Gary McDonald all out for Aberdeen.

We should be taking them to the cleaners, especially after Tuesday's shambles - time to put more pressure on the tims!

I'm expecting a similar style of play (and result) to the one we got last time at Pittodrie.

A frustrating 0-0. I wouldn't be suprised, especially if it was a draw.

Fraser Fyvie, Sone Aluko, Zander Diamond, and Gary McDonald all out for Aberdeen.

We should be taking them to the cleaners, especially after Tuesday's shambles - time to put more pressure on the tims!

We must go 4-4-2 and attack the sheep:

:mcgregor:

:bougherra::weir::wilson::papac:

:novo::davis::thomson::fleck:

:boyd::miller:

Anyone think Madjid Bougherra will come in and replace Danny Wilson?

I do. (tu) Walter's said Wilson will come out the team for a period of time and I think it'll be tomorrow.

Hope this is fishing, why would it even enter Smiths head to rest/drop a kid brimming with quality and confidence?

I do. (tu) Walter's said Wilson will come out the team for a period of time and I think it'll be tomorrow.

Hope this is fishing, why would it even enter Smiths head to rest/drop a kid brimming with quality and confidence?

Not fishing. He said he the same with Fleck. Personally, I don't see why a player has to come out the team because of their age.

Not fishing. He said he the same with Fleck. Personally, I don't see why a player has to come out the team because of their age.

I can picture Smith putting an arm round his shoulder and going 'sorry to have to tell you this son, but you're just not old enough'.

Totally agree, as long as they are good enough I dont think age should come into it.