McCulloch: I want to be alone

dabobear

Rangers star Lee McCulloch has joked he is desperate to get out of sharing a room with team-mate Kris Boyd on future away matches.

The Light Blues utility player is paired with Boyd whenever the Ibrox side are abroad or when they decant to hotels for away games in Scotland.

McCulloch laughed about his predicament when asked to name his worst room mate.

"My current room-mate, Boydy," said the former Wigan and Motherwell player, speaking on BBC Alba's new CLUB TV programme. "For his teeth, his burping, his wind, his snoring and the amount he eats - everything that you don't want in a room-mate.

"I'm trying to get my own room but I'm not allowed." :lol:

http://www.teamtalk.com/football/story/0,1...5721368,00.html

Rangers star Lee McCulloch has joked he is desperate to get out of sharing a room with team-mate Kris Boyd on future away matches.

The Light Blues utility player is paired with Boyd whenever the Ibrox side are abroad or when they decant to hotels for away games in Scotland.

"My current room-mate, Boydy," said the former Wigan and Motherwell player, speaking on BBC Alba's new CLUB TV programme. "For his teeth, his burping, his wind, his snoring and the amount he eats - everything that you don't want in a room-mate.

Easiest way to do that Lee, Fuck off.

Stop fucking spouting shit to any journo that will listen. You fear for the team being broken up,Why? because they cover your arse everytime you play.

There is a shock

Was listening to Real Radio last night and some guy was saying he rocked up at jjb demanding free gear because of who he was! giving it large ( do you no who i am )

Im sure thats true, was he giving alan smith a tour of glasgow?

Was listening to Real Radio last night and some guy was saying he rocked up at jjb demanding free gear because of who he was! giving it large ( do you no who i am )

Im sure thats true, was he giving alan smith a tour of glasgow?

Did I say he was giving Alan Smith a tour?

Do you honestly beleive someone who phones in a phone in?? Thats like me walking into my works canteen and demanding a free rice crispie cake

Well I dont believe you work for a minute anyway! and if you actually READ my post I didnt say that I was there, I was merely stating a story from another source, I personaly couldnt care if you believe or not, I do as I think that is the type of man Mculloch is, A leetching stalking weirdo who will do anything to become Barry.

Do you honestly beleive someone who phones in a phone in?? Thats like me walking into my works canteen and demanding a free rice crispie cake

greedy bastard , who do you think you are :angry:

He is a fantasist, pretending he has a job on internet forums, how sad! maybe he is stalking Mculloch stalking ferguson?

Well I dont believe you work for a minute anyway! and if you actually READ my post I didnt say that I was there, I was merely stating a story from another source, I personaly couldnt care if you believe or not, I do as I think that is the type of man Mculloch is, A leetching stalking weirdo who will do anything to become Barry.

:rolleyes:

nope i dont work a company just pay me a wage every month, through them feeling sorry for me. You believe mcculloch to be like fergie? ffs Barry Ferguson isn't here now but he controls the mind of Lee Mcculloch. Maybe a case for Jonathan creek

try learning how to trap a baw,pass a baw,header a baw and positional sense instead of being rent a fuckin gub.......

Infuriates me these fuckin idiots...especially him.

A team of over paid nobodies and they won't shut up to the press .

Davie Weir came out today saying we can concentrate on the league.....is he fuckin mental?....We're pish...fuckin improve your whole game and maybe we'll win the league.

We need to learn to trap a baw first and then pass in the one movement........do it at pace and find your own player too...maybe shooting practice and how about not playing like 10 year olds and stop everyone following the baw and watch your man.

DRIVES ME FUCKIN BANANAS

Get yourself to fuck ya slevering bastard!

Without fail "big jig" comes out with some shite after we get beat or draw!

Wilson might not have been ready but McCulloch being put in as a defender and again as a centre mid has meant that younger players dont get the chance to play and potentially we could be missing a trick in not playing them...

Wilson might not have been ready but McCulloch being put in as a defender and again as a centre mid has meant that younger players dont get the chance to play and potentially we could be missing a trick in not playing them...

The obvious has been stated.

The obvious has been stated.

Dont get upset because i disagreed with your little rant pal.

In all honesty, both players make my skin crawl. I find it absolutely pitiful how the media portray players like Boyd and McCulloch as happy-go-lucky no frills lads who do a job and have a laugh. Maybe Boyd does in the SPL, but McCulloch earns just under £20,000 p/w and is the epitome of inadequacy. Sickening really.