Aberdeen - how much do you hate them....infact how much do you despise them?

GOAT

Lets be honest here, other than when we play against them does anyone actually know or care who they are playing week after week.

They dont even come on the radar other than in the week leading up to us playing them.

Lets not take our eye off the ball here - the REAL enemy is timothy.

The sheep are insignificant dollops of dog poo on your shoe.

Heres a test

Without looking

Who did they play last week?

Who do they play next week?

I bet 99.9% of Bears couldnt answer that off the top of their heads.

Thats how insignificant they are.

They play Celtic next week, so that will take some form of interest I'd presume.

I don't really care to be honest. I've had a wee swatch at their forums and the majority of the threads have been along the lines of "Most Hated h**", "When Did You Start Hating The h***", "Pictures of The h*** in Manchester".

Quite indifferent to them. However their determination to be anywhere near as big as us is mildly amusing.

Aberdeen FC are a run-of-the-mill middle-of-the-road club whose constant harking back to "the good old days" of the early 1980's is to be pitied. A support that suffers from delusions of adequacy and a hatred of all things Rangers FC, due, mostly to jealousy.

The team and its support are best ignored. They truly aren't worthy of hating.

Oh.......they do shag their sisters and have been known to shag their pets. :rolleyes:

I don't really care to be honest. I've had a wee swatch at their forums and the majority of the threads have been along the lines of "Most Hated h**", "When Did You Start Hating The h***", "Pictures of The h*** in Manchester".

Quite indifferent to them. However their determination to be anywhere near as big as us is mildly amusing.

Had a wee peek on their forum last week and as you say how many threads have got the word h*n or h**s in them.

Utter low life scum bags and i'd say i hate them almost on a par with the tarriers , used to work with a wee knob from gourock and he supported them and he was a bitter bitter little w*nk .

Only the fact it would have been a liberty to batter the wee c*nt saved him from numerous hidings.

try living up here

I second that. I've found that an Aberdonian Tim is actually more welcoming than a sheep, when it comes to finding out that your "one of them" anyway.

It's a fucking nightmare. In my school there is about 10-20 gers fans, the rest are all sheep or tic fans. Today was hard like :anguish: