John Fleck

Muiry12

Again i need to drum it in to everyone that thinks he is our saviour. He is rank rotten, needs to learn to take his chance. Fleck naismith and lafferty are all headless chickens with little or no impact.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

His delivery into the box was far better than anyone else today. He was playing out of his natural position and he is only 18 so you need to give him a chance FFS

(tu) He was clearly being told to sit back, take the ball and pump it into the box.

Agreed his delivery was better than anyone else, but other than that he was crap. However I want to see him playing in the first team as I still think he has something to offer and he needs games to improve. We don't have enough players to loan him out.

He's a teenager being played out of position. Hutton was deemed pish when he was in his 20's by most of our support. Fleck can still come very very good for us.

I don't ever see him heavily influencing games from out wide, particularly in games like today where our plan A seemed to be long ball. Judge him after he's had a few games in a central position.

this place is becoming a joke, it is unreal, fleck was the best midfielder on show for rangers todays, not perfect but created far more than all the other 3 put together. fleck is pish, the originals poster's view is pish!!!

Plays well in a central role, then gets dropped.

Everyone can see he's wasted out wide, yet the manager continues to play him out there.

He didn't play well, but he did deliver a number of decent balls, and some of his passing was decent.

Some people need to get a grip - they slate Walter Smith for not playing youngsters, then when he does, he and the player get's it <cr>

Thankfully the ones who slate the younger lads, don't go to games (tu)

Plays well in a central role, then gets dropped.

Everyone can see he's wasted out wide, yet the manager continues to play him out there.

He didn't play well, but he did deliver a number of decent balls, and some of his passing was decent.

Some people need to get a grip - they slate Walter Smith for not playing youngsters, then when he does, he and the player get's it <cr>

Thankfully the ones who slate the younger lads, don't go to games (tu)

How do you work that one out MUFF??

If you are an attacking player who like to get on the ball and link play between midfield an attack then this rangers team isa difficult one to come in to and shine. I'd take Fleck before Mcculloch and Naismith any day. Give him a run of games playing off the front and then judge him.

He certainly is not pish. Playing him as a second left back is never going to achieve anything. Through the middle off a striker he's much better, as witnessed against Dundee and St Mirren.

it weird that, noticed than too, way too deep and papac was in the penalty box more than he was, actually i don't think he was in the penalty box, it was like he was adhereing to walter plan for him a bit too much, with those diagonals.

Same old excuses. He is too young, played out of position, needs time, too ugly etc etc etc. When will it sink in guys the guy is just not good enough i can see it a mile away.

i can see you just type pish

Same old excuses. He is too young, played out of position, needs time, too ugly etc etc etc. When will it sink in guys the guy is just not good enough i can see it a mile away.

i can see you just type pish