***The Official Falkirk v Rangers Thread***

Muff

• Replies 470
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure what midfiled combo people want when our two first choice mnidfielders still sit in the stand but hey ho...he dropped fleck and naismith so he is certainly going in the right direction with this team selection.

It's a shame for Wilson as he has made a big impact but Boogie is by far our most talented player, at this time a far better footballer than wilson so Smith os 100% correct in picking him.

team today on the rangers website

McGregor; Whittaker, Bougherra, Weir, Papac; Davis, McCulloch, Thomson, Novo; Miller, Boyd.

http://www.rangers.premiumtv.co.uk/article...07/0,,5,00.html

Looks like a good line-up to me.

I'm not surprised to see Wilson rested after a shaky performance last week. The lad is still young and learning. It's time to revert back to the old trusted partnership.

A good line up with McCulloch and Thomson giving the non passing,non closing option once again?

Whittaker will once again play the surprise brother when the opposition wide man plays wide.

Oh, I forgot the team was picked by the wise tactical genius who is the best ever manager on the planet and who has built this untouchable,unbeatable team.

How many more mistakes will it take to drop Whittaker? Or he is hanging on until Broadfoot is fully fit? In Walters press conference yesterday I really did think he was leaning towards sticking Bougherra at right back.

Not sure what midfiled combo people want when our two first choice mnidfielders still sit in the stand but hey ho...he dropped fleck and naismith so he is certainly going in the right direction with this team selection.

It's a shame for Wilson as he has made a big impact but Boogie is by far our most talented player, at this time a far better footballer than wilson so Smith os 100% correct in picking him.

Agreed, still a bit gutted for Wilson though

Lets get all 3 fucking points today

it would make more sense to play fleck in the middle with thomson/mcculloch. With mcculloch and thomson in there the creativity will zero and we will no doubt resort to the long ball