Jordan McMillan

super hans

If true, why would you send out a player on loan who impressed in the 1st team? A player who can play anywhere in defence, and in midfield?

He should be getting a game ahead of both Steven Whittaker and Lee McCulloch at this moment in time!

He went on loan to Hamilton accies last season and did absolute fuck all while his sellik counterpart whos name i canny mind was a first team starter for them every week.

So..... could someone please tell me exactly what hes done to merit a place in the Rangers team ? <cr>

He went on loan to Hamilton accies last season and did absolute fuck all while his sellik counterpart whos name i canny mind was a first team starter for them every week.

So..... could someone please tell me exactly what hes done to merit a place in the Rangers team ? <cr>

He was injured for most of that time. Football runs in his family. I played with his uncle - what a player !!

What has McCulloch, Whittaker, Lafferty....done to merit a place in the team <cr>

Jordan McMillan has played on one occassion for Rangers this season, on that occassion, he played very well (tu)

Surely he deserves a chance, or is he just going to be judged on a few performances last season, that were not even for Rangers, when he was struggling with injury, and Billy Reid playing a formation that didn't really suit him?

cant be any worse than shittaker.

I havent rated Whittaker recently....

but can we not leave the nicknames slagging Rangers players to the Ta igs? :anguish:

I've never been a fan of Whittaker and spent many a night complaining to anyone who would listen to me that he wasn't a defender and will be found out eventually, however I think the way people have suddenly turned on him after bigging him up for so long is disgraceful.

with broadfoot and edu nearing fitness sending him on loan keeps him playing until the end of the season probably

could very well mean that broadfoot isnt gettinga new deal seeing as his one is up this coming summer isnt it?

Little is fit again as well. Not a bad idea for McMillan to get some game time. An emergency loan probably won't last long.

with broadfoot and edu nearing fitness sending him on loan keeps him playing until the end of the season probably

could very well mean that broadfoot isnt gettinga new deal seeing as his one is up this coming summer isnt it?

Little is fit again as well. Not a bad idea for McMillan to get some game time. An emergency loan probably won't last long.

Little is a striker, come wide player at a push. He's never a defender!

Broadfoot and Edu are still sometime away from being fit, just look at the likes of Thomson, Naismith, who have just came back form serious injuries.

Jordan McMillan is fully fit, he performed well on his last outing in the middle of the park. He should be given the chance, especially since so many players are failing to perform. But I suppose it must be near on impossible to get a game when the manager has favourites, and continues to play them no matter how piss poor they are, or out of position - thankfully Walter Smith's day's are nearing an end :clap: :clap:

cant be any worse than shittaker.

I havent rated Whittaker recently....

but can we not leave the nicknames slagging Rangers players to the Ta igs? :anguish:

I've never been a fan of Whittaker and spent many a night complaining to anyone who would listen to me that he wasn't a defender and will be found out eventually, however I think the way people have suddenly turned on him after bigging him up for so long is disgraceful.

It seems to be part of our support just now. Kick out at anyone. Even young Fleck is getting in it in the neck just now.

We have a talented squad in my opinion - but it is incomplete and fragmented. The manager does not seem able to get the best out of them.

Like our current situation at the top of the tree there are more questions than answers with regard to how the squd was allowed to be built out of balance and the manager/coaching staff insist in building the team out of balance.

Little is a striker, come wide player at a push. He's never a defender!

Broadfoot and Edu are still sometime away from being fit, just look at the likes of Thomson, Naismith, who have just came back form serious injuries.

Jordan McMillan is fully fit, he performed well on his last outing in the middle of the park. He should be given the chance, especially since so many players are failing to perform. But I suppose it must be near on impossible to get a game when the manager has favourites, and continues to play them no matter how piss poor they are, or out of position - thankfully Walter Smith's day's are nearing an end :clap: :clap:

I hope you mean management days :ph34r:

As far as I am concerned Jordan McMillan should have been in the first team a couple of seasons ago and certainly this season where our present right back is exploited by every single opposition manager.

To send him out on loan at this time,when a decent right back is needed here, sends a message that he is not going to get a chance at the club. Lowing, a very poor player who should be nowhere near the club,is kept and played in the bounce match along with first team squad players.

Yet another baffling decision by our manager.

As far as I am concerned Jordan McMillan should have been in the first team a couple of seasons ago and certainly this season where our present right back is exploited by every single opposition manager.

To send him out on loan at this time,when a decent right back is needed here, sends a message that he is not going to get a chance at the club. Lowing, a very poor player who should be nowhere near the club,is kept and played in the bounce match along with first team squad players.

Yet another baffling decision by our manager.

I'd agree with that!

From an early age it was clear to see that Lowing was never going to make it. He's a horrific footballer, yet he get's a new deal <cr>

It just goes to show that form, or lack of it, does not matter under Walter Smith!