Rangers target Cameroon ace Achile Emana

zamba

wants a bigger profile in Europe?

how can he get that with us after our being a major embarrassment in the CL this season.....

could go to the mhanks and play with el nuno(new dog eater) and marc antoine pele :sherlock:

Not a chance, a complete and utter non-story!

Even if we were interested, he's not exactly the type of player we need, especially after Walter Smith said that we lack a wide player, which we do. Emana has been know to play out on the right, but he's simply wasted out there. His best position is in the middle of the park, where he loves to burst forward due to his strength, and speed. He can also play in behind the striker(s). One of the best players in La Liga last season, but for some reason, can't get a game at Real Betis this season, even after their relegation. I'd hate to see what position Walter Smith would try him in.

He'll be away on AFCON duty, so would miss more or less the whole of January, which is no use at all.

Dreading the transfer window for this exact reason. I don't even know why the press print these stories, a complete and utter waste of time!

The negativity stinks on here from certain people yet they are up in arms when anything is said about Saint Walter.

In my opinion the boy will go to England but whats wrong with us looking at a 6 month loan deal to put him in the shop window with the World cup coming up.

Not totally beyond belief but unlikely.

Even if we were interested, he's not exactly the type of player we need, especially after Walter Smith said that we lack a wide player, which we do. Emana has been know to play out on the right, but he's simply wasted out there. His best position is in the middle of the park, where he loves to burst forward due to his strength, and speed. He can also play in behind the striker(s). One of the best players in La Liga last season, but for some reason, can't get a game at Real Betis this season, even after their relegation. I'd hate to see what position Walter Smith would try him in.

He'll be away on AFCON duty, so would miss more or less the whole of January, which is no use at all.

Dreading the transfer window for this exact reason. I don't even know why the press print these stories, a complete and utter waste of time!

I don't think missing the whole of January is much of a problem anyway as most transfers are completed in the last couple of days of the transfer window anyway.

I don't think missing the whole of January is much of a problem anyway as most transfers are completed in the last couple of days of the transfer window anyway.

it ends in february

it ends in february

I wouldn't see that as a huge problem if we were given the opportunity to sign a quality player.