Falkirk Team News/Edu & Kirk update

Boab

making excellent what?

Breakfasts?

Edited, had to get the post (tu)

Might need to edit it edit Roberto...

"Steven Naismith misses Falkirk game due to Hamstring injury. Edu and Broadfoot progress making excellent and will be match fit by mid-December. "

Good news about Edu, I wouldn't like him thrown straight in like Thomson was, hopefully he'll get a good few bounce games under his belt first.

I dont think he will even be in the squad mate,

That is him just returning to full 1st team training in the past week or so by all accounts, wouldnt expect him to play this year at all!

So it'll probably be

:mcgregor:

:whittaker::weir::wilson::papac:

:davis::thomson::mcculloch::lafferty:

:miller::boyd:

With the possibility of Novo, Fleck or Bougherra in there.

Inspiring.

Swap Whittaker for Bougherra and that's the team i'd go with. (tu)

Naismith won't be missed. He has been playing pish!

Hopefully it's a chance for Jamie Ness to come in and take his place but no doubt it will be the usual shite of Lee McCulloch and Kevin Thomson in CM with Kyle Lafferty on the left :anguish:

The sooner Edu is back to full fitness the better!

Steven Naismith has been ruled out of tomorrow's game due to a hamstring injury but the manager hopes that Mo Edu and Kirk Broadfoot will soon be back in his plans along with Pedro Mendes.

Smith also believes that 18-year-old Jamie Ness will make an impact at first-team level soon and that he can bolster his midfield options.

He said: "Injury wise Kirk and Mo are in full training and in the next couple of weeks we will arrange two or three bounce games.

"Hopefully come the middle of the month we will have them back again and there shouldn't be any problems.

"They have been doing a lot of work recently and once they are back that should leave only Pedro Mendes out and we would hope he will be back at the end of this month or the start of January.

http://www.rangers.premiumtv.co.uk/article...2254024_1895499

So it'll probably be

:mcgregor:

:whittaker::weir::wilson::papac:

:davis::thomson::mcculloch::lafferty:

:miller::boyd:

With the possibility of Novo, Fleck or Bougherra in there.

Inspiring.

Awful team!

My guess is WS will rest Wilson for this game. Boogie and Weir will start. I hope Whittaker is replaced by McMillan or Little at RB and he can either play RMid or be a sub.

I also hope Ness and Fleck are in the team. Had enough of McCulloch/Thomson/Lafferty/Naismith in midfield. No skill or pace or creativity at all. Play Beasley or Wylde out wide left. Miller and Boyd up front.

Without some youngsters getting a try our midfield just now is truly awful.

McGregor, McMillan/Little, Boughie, Weir/Wilson, Papac, Whittaker, Davis, Ness, Wylde, Fleck/Miller, Boyd.

WS will never do this. Look for McCulloch and Thomson playing in midfield.

Boogie at RB imho.

Wilson should not need 'rest'. ffs a 17 year old needing rest? never. Unless the boy is emotionally drained of course.

how can he be drained.???

he's only played about 3/4 games.

when smith says he is dropping someone because they are tired I think thats just an excuse.

they are dropped because there shite.