Rod Stewart

chic

Tuned in to Rod Stewart tonight to see the drummer with the septic emblem on his drum kit, changed the channel, now watching Barcelona game on sky sports. This toss pot never misses a trick.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Tuned in to Rod Stewart tonight to see the drummer with the septic emblem on his drum kit, changed the channel, now watching Barcelona game on sky sports. This toss pot never misses a trick.

This is nothing to do with the Bears' Den. :anguish:

Ha ha my Mrs dad just phoned me to tell me that there, I didn't even notice until he pointed it out. He was at the concert at Hampden last summer and turned his back on the concert when Rod started to talk about Jimmy Johnstone lol.

tune in if your a MOPE!not me

He's a fud. Some woman I know was actually bragging about going to see him,on Facebook, but I put her straight........ :D

spot on he is a fud and why we are even giving him airspace is beyond me .

Could say the same about you!

cunt i despise him, i came home from football drunk and my girlfriend left it on the telly to see how long it took me to notice. 15mins of viewing i gave that old spice wrinkly prick hate him!!!

He's a fud. Some woman I know was actually bragging about going to see him,on Facebook, but I put her straight........ :D

but you wont cause you are a shitebag

Fail

Don't try and crawl now you fanny baws? :anguish:

and the callers point is???????????????