Rod "THE FRAUD" Stewart

TheNuts

These pictures are no more than John Grag`s Testimonial event

Rod Stewart-You're in my heart

You're Celtic, United, but baby I've decided you're the best team I've ever seen", is a reference to his two favorite clubs, Glasgow Celtic (Scottish), and Manchester United (English). Stewart is one of only two people to have a seat for life at Celtic Park. In Frank Worall's book "Celtic United" he explains his love affair with both Celtic and Man United and the meaning of the lyric.

never was a Bluenose therfore never turned

What an tosser he is.

Have a wee look at this video and decide for yourself...

Cant be that fanatical eh???.... :sherlock:

:sherlock::sherlock::sherlock:

no he was not and never will be a bear!

Correct, one glance at him tells you that! :isay:

He's a tim through and through, yeah these pics were from big Ham'n Egger's testimonial, and back then he was still trying to sell records so he played both cards, as I posted earlier he invites all ladies with scum shirts on up to the stage during his concerts and he has scum highlights against us on a big screen behind them and they have a scum sing song, and no my wife didn't go onstage!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's well known

An englishman who lives in the usa,portrays himself as a scotsman,yet

supports a football club that wishes to be irish.

The poor old guy's a bit of a mess. Alleged Cockney who was born in well-to-do Highgate in north London. Gets called Rodney but his name is Roderick. His English team's Man U but he grew up supporting local team Arsenal.... :D

I attended one of his concerts here in Victoria a few years ago, and it was a Scumtic love in. Guess what, next concert did not sell enough presale tickets and was cancelled. Hopefully he won't be back here again, miserable T*** that he is.

Hes a wanker, living in a different country claims to be scottish till he dies just like that wanker Sean Connery, mister "I support the team who plays the best soccer" who used to be a tim now says he likes the rangers all because of his wee pal SDM.

He's a tim through and through, yeah these pics were from big Ham'n Egger's testimonial...

Not the only time he was pictured in a Rangers top.

2zz1ct4.jpg

He also had a gig at Ibrox in the Eighties...not that that means much.

was flicking through the channels Sat night and his evening with Rod Stewart show was on...saw the Celtic FC Drum in his band and flicked passed even quicker

dunno why so many rave about his music anyway...boooring

Did good stuff when he was with The Faces, and his first 3 solo albums are classics (imho). After that, it was straight doon Mt. Crumpet on a sledge w/ nae brakes.

He's a tim through and through, yeah these pics were from big Ham'n Egger's testimonial...

Not the only time he was pictured in a Rangers top.

2zz1ct4.jpg

He also had a gig at Ibrox in the Eighties...not that that means much.

aye, and gary glitter was b b b backing him