Great result so far but the singing?

I would like to talk about a lighter note to the game today and the one point that stood out for me (off the pitch anyway). A Hibs fan near the end of the game was coming down the stairs to leave when he obviously heard us singing "we can see you sneaking out". So he stopped and started making the usual gestures to the Gers fans. He made an absolute clown of himself, and he knew it. So he sat down in the front row. The good part though was when we started singing "baldie, what's the score?". :lol: It was superb!! Did anyone else see it? He was in the Main Stand and i was at the corner of our stand next ot the Main Stand. Would be nice to hear if anyone else seen the incident.

:lol: that's the sort of good natured banter we should be having (tu)

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Why is it "The Away Support" that get the blame for this? I only get to a couple of away games a season but 95% the Rangers support that I meet at these games are season ticket holders at Ibrox. The club must realise this because each season ticket holder are allocated a certain number of tickets for away games.

because the away support is smaller and when this section is surrounded by 40,000 others then they tend to get drowned out, however at away matches it is their chants we hear.

I would think it would be very rare for someone to specifically attend away games and not home ones, so when they say 'Away support' they mean the supporters that go to away matches, this does not exclude them from also being home support

I would think it would be very rare for someone to specifically attend away games and not home ones

It is rare, but I know a few, they go to most domestic away games and pretty well all overseas games, but refuse to attend Ibrox so long as Murray is there.

To spell it out, did you sing bigoted songs at Easter Road yesterday?

No.

I do not believe that anything I sang or did at Easter Road yesterday was bigotted.

Of course you might care to give me some examples of things you consider to be bigotted, and we might disagree on that.

Why is it "The Away Support" that get the blame for this? I only get to a couple of away games a season but 95% the Rangers support that I meet at these games are season ticket holders at Ibrox. The club must realise this because each season ticket holder are allocated a certain number of tickets for away games.

because the away support is smaller and when this section is surrounded by 40,000 others then they tend to get drowned out, however at away matches it is their chants we hear.

I would think it would be very rare for someone to specifically attend away games and not home ones, so when they say 'Away support' they mean the supporters that go to away matches, this does not exclude them from also being home support

I think we can agree that supporters that go to games both home and away are indeed die hard supporters. To generalize that these supporters are in some way more likely to do anything to harm our club is OTT.

I would like to talk about a lighter note to the game today and the one point that stood out for me (off the pitch anyway). A Hibs fan near the end of the game was coming down the stairs to leave when he obviously heard us singing "we can see you sneaking out". So he stopped and started making the usual gestures to the Gers fans. He made an absolute clown of himself, and he knew it. So he sat down in the front row. The good part though was when we started singing "baldie, what's the score?". :lol: It was superb!! Did anyone else see it? He was in the Main Stand and i was at the corner of our stand next ot the Main Stand. Would be nice to hear if anyone else seen the incident.

:lol: :lol: that was brilliant u must been just along from me a was rite down the front row in row a 105 and it was brilliant wen that happened also that blonde guy was a clown aswell fired a few sunbed abuser chants at him :lol: and then the guy next to me from the bus shouted ya dirty orange bass :lol: :lol:

that blonde guy was a clown

Is that the one who kept pointing at his knees?

:lol: :lol: yeah just put that in another thread that u asked about :lol: