Great result so far but the singing?

Thermo, stop deflecting.

Sure they glorify the IRA, but it does'nt concern me,if they continue next season they will be punished.

I am more concerned about my own team, I want to put our own house in order.

Today we heard the billy boys, FTP in Follow Follow, Fenian while singing the John Collins song,it was the worst performance so far by our away support.

We need to eradicate it,surely you can see why.

Like it or not it is now a political issue with the eyes of the politicians on next weeks Old Firm game,we need to learn and learn quickly.

It is Rangers who suffer or don't you realise that!

<cry>

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Fried the original judgment by UEFA agreed that it was societal problem, perhaps they were deflecting too?

To avoid having to confront the fascism in the Latin countries UEFA don't intervene in domestic football, so we won’t be banned for what happened today, as much as the hysterical sorts on here seem to want it doh .

The original judgment by UEFA agreed that it was societal problem, perhaps they were deflecting too?

To avoid having to confront the fascism in the Latin countries UEFA don't intervene in domestic football, so we won’t be banned for what happened today, as much as the hysterical sorts on here seem to want it doh .

exactly they believe everyhting they read in the Sun n Record, on come on here filling their pants

It is up to the SFA to discipline us, however if they do not then UEFA will discipline the SFA, there is only one logical course of action where the SFA and money is involved

i think uefa would then be setting a precedent they have no intentions of following thru to other fa's, so i dont think they would

Thermo, stop deflecting.

Sure they glorify the IRA, but it does'nt concern me,if they continue next season they will be punished.

They will not be punished before we are. No matter what.

In 2007 Scotland, the bouncy is more of an issue than glorifying terrorism against our own country.

Although it is obviously sad to see certain chants allegedly being continued, one finds it hard to expect action against Rangers when one observes the lack of coverage regarding the Celtic support at Inverness last week.

Our back yard should be priority but one has to wonder why one club's chants is continually highlighted by BBC Radio Scotland while anothers' songs about Protestants and terrorists are ignored?

Although it is obviously sad to see certain chants allegedly being continued, one finds it hard to expect action against Rangers when one observes the lack of coverage regarding the Celtic support at Inverness last week.

Our back yard should be priority but one has to wonder why one club's chants is continually highlighted by BBC Radio Scotland while anothers' songs about Protestants and terrorists are ignored?

thats something that i dont get either, how are we always deemed the evil ones, when they sing songs glorifying killing "our" british soldier & "our" citizens, they should be tarnished with the same brush and villified the same way we do with the extreme muslims you hear ranting in london

he didnt actually mention deducting points there

It's mentioned in the article (and you can of course look around the internet for confirmation if you want). It would be unwise of our fans' to bury their heads in the sand over this.

It's mentioned in the article (and you can of course look around the internet for confirmation if you want). It would be unwise of our fans' to bury their heads in the sand over this.

i just cant see it happening, over the last week we would have had 3 teams at least being deducted points, do you think we'll win 3 points every weekend the lose them on the monday, dont think so

i just cant see it happening, over the last week we would have had 3 teams at least being deducted points, do you think we'll win 3 points every weekend the lose them on the monday, dont think so

The thing with Motherwell was pretty much a one-off. I'm pretty sure the obvious target for punishment would be the club whose fans sang (among other things) a song which UEFA have specifically banned. Just one deduction of points could cost us very dear....

The thing with Motherwell was pretty much a one-off. I'm pretty sure the obvious target for punishment would be the club whose fans sang (among other things) a song which UEFA have specifically banned. Just one deduction of points could cost us very dear....

right so would it be for persistent singing or just any one off incident, or would you have to sing the same stuff for 3 maybe 4 games in a row, or 5 games etc etc etc

right so would it be for persistent singing or just any one off incident, or would you have to sing the same stuff for 3 maybe 4 games in a row, or 5 games etc etc etc

if rangers every were deducted points should we accept teams getting off with it cos it was pretty much a one off?

Maybe one would be enough if it was particularly bad.