Great result so far but the singing?

I am sorry about bringing this up especially as we are winning but the away support are letting us down again. Not all fans, I am sure but there are far too many songs which will again lead to charges of sectairinism levelled at us.

Next week at Parkhead all eyes will be upon us. We need to screw the nut!!!

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I heard the snidey gits on Radio Scotland after the game talking about singing songs on our so called banned list. Isn't it funny that we are the only club with a banned list when we are faced with IRA supporting scumbags across the city :angry:

I heard the snidey gits on Radio Scotland after the game talking about singing songs on our so called banned list. Isn't it funny that we are the only club with a banned list when we are faced with IRA supporting scumbags across the city :angry:

Should be interesting at the girodome, if they can chant about the IRA :pipeguy:

Are you stupid how can you possibly give an arguement for supporting secterianism

Poor grammar. Bad spelling. Dodges the debate.

To finish it off, by adding "Gers Fan" to your profile, I'd say you are probably a liar too. (harhar)

Are you stupid how can you possibly give an arguement for supporting secterianism

The biggest sectarian thing in this country by miles is the sectarian school system that the roman church insist on, end that and perhaps we can look at football.

Hello Hello, also heard the line in "super Rangers"

Ah, never heard it in the pub I was in.

Poor show if it was sung... Pity the BBC and the other authorities aren't as quick to castigate other teams when they sing offensive stuff.

Thermo, stop deflecting.

Sure they glorify the IRA, but it does'nt concern me,if they continue next season they will be punished.

I am more concerned about my own team, I want to put our own house in order.

Today we heard the billy boys, FTP in Follow Follow, Fenian while singing the John Collins song,it was the worst performance so far by our away support.

We need to eradicate it,surely you can see why.

Like it or not it is now a political issue with the eyes of the politicians on next weeks Old Firm game,we need to learn and learn quickly.

It is Rangers who suffer or don't you realise that!