UFC tonight

Tam3r0wn

I'll be watching, BJ will probably win but I'll be supporting Diego "The Nightmare" Sanchez.

Same, after i seen Sanchez fight Guida I became a fan. Shuld be a cracker (although iv thot that before and been pissed off at the end)

I'll be watching, BJ will probably win but I'll be supporting Diego "The Nightmare" Sanchez.

Same, after i seen Sanchez fight Guida I became a fan. Shuld be a cracker (although iv thot that before and been pissed off at the end)

That fight was awesome, though I was fairly tanked on guinness and scrumpys by then!. Sanchez defo showed quality in that fight, I've never seen such good use of the elbow from the guard position.

Anybody know what channel the fight is on?

That fight was awesome, though I was fairly tanked on guinness and scrumpys by then!. Sanchez defo showed quality in that fight, I've never seen such good use of the elbow from the guard position.

Anybody know what channel the fight is on?

ESPN (tu)

Been a big fan of Diego since his TUF days. Always in a good fight.

That was the best UFC show ive seen for a long time. I cant take Sanchez seriously when he was pulling that ridiculous face at the stare-down. The cut he got was one of the worst I have ever seen in my life though, absolutely disgusting. Frank Mir looked fucking awesome, I cant wait til Lesnar gets back and they can have a third fight.

That was the best UFC show ive seen for a long time. I cant take Sanchez seriously when he was pulling that ridiculous face at the stare-down. The cut he got was one of the worst I have ever seen in my life though, absolutely disgusting. Frank Mir looked fucking awesome, I cant wait til Lesnar gets back and they can have a third fight.

I dont know if Lesnar will be back

He has lost as much as 6 STONE-How will he put that back on when its taken a lifetime of world class combat to build it up.

Mir would own his ass if he was in the same nick as he was on Saturday night.Beast

Baby Jay was awesome & I for one thought Diego was possibly the man to beat him.(How beat up was he}

BJ looks like he will hold his UFC lightweight for a long time yet.

I dont know if Lesnar will be back

He has lost as much as 6 STONE-How will he put that back on when its taken a lifetime of world class combat to build it up.

Mir would own his ass if he was in the same nick as he was on Saturday night.Beast

Baby Jay was awesome & I for one thought Diego was possibly the man to beat him.(How beat up was he}

BJ looks like he will hold his UFC lightweight for a long time yet.

Its a shame that he got ill because he had potential to be absolutely amazing. He was still learning yet managed to dominate Randy Couture and Frank Mir. I really hope he does come back.