That's the difference.

thebooler

It was as if Walter thought, fuck this the players and fans are enjoying this, DMB has his tail up and causing chaos, hook him, midfield is playing well and Thomsons getting a good shift under his belt, hook him, the team looks disjointed now, thats the one!! substitutions worked again, nae fun allowed here.

Totally agree OP. It was a joy to see some width for a change .. DMB especially.. Looked great -- and loads and loads of pace.

And what can you say about Big Lee... total wamk. Nearly took Broadfoot's head off as well.

I'd have given motm to Broadfoot tbh... just to acknowledge the hard work that went in to his comeback. Always nice to see an honest lad do well. And to be fair.. had a pretty decent match considering.

Someone posted a couple of days ago that Kevin Thomson isn't a very good player, i replied that when he is played out of position to accomodate the fat turd that is McCulloch the team suffers. Thomson is at his best as the holding player and let the other midfielder (Mendes or Davis) dictate the play, today showed that, you all seen the difference when Thomson went off and McCulloch came on in his place. I was watching the game in Florida and nearly choked when commentator Jock Brown said they were replacing like for like !!!!

i was very surprised McCulloch & Lafferty came on at all, we where coasting 3-0 at home to St Johnstone

why didnt he bring on Fleck & Little instead?

in addition, we have a game midweek, surely putting Wilson on for Weir with 30 mins to go would have been sensible

i was very surprised McCulloch & Lafferty came on at all, we where coasting 3-0 at home to St Johnstone

in addition, we have a game midweek, surely putting Wilson on for Weir with 30 mins to go would have been sensible

Walter Smith doesn't deal in common sence.

Walter Smith doesn't deal in common sence.

The radio commentary said when McCulloch came on "Smith's suring things up"

When we are 3 up against minnows at home doh You can't teach an old Walter new tricks....

You would think that it would be a prime time to blood some youngsters but then Walter brings on that Clown McCulloch and that useless twat Lafferty

I just hope Smith has the bottle to stick with more creative players in the middle of the park. There is no need to play McCulloch in the esphell. It should be Davis Thompson Mendes and Edu that are centre midfielders with forwards out wide.

I would play Fleck off Boyd instead of Miller also.

so yet again ,smith comes up wanting ,even though we won 3-0...

wrong substitutions and by and large wrong personnel used as replacements....IS IT ANY WONDER FFS...

are we fucking surprised that his decisions are woefull...

what surprises me is that there are some on here that think smith does no wrong ....is there ever a week goes by that smith doesnt fuck up one way or another? even after winning 3-0 he fucks up...totally disregarding danny wilson yet again is one thing but his substitutions when we are strolling ,thats just him in a nutshell ,CLUELESS..