Well done Big Eck so far

bluenose_72

First full season in the Premiership and his Birmingham side sit 8th with 24 points from 16 games. Although they struggle for goals, their defence has been great.

He has brought in some good players and is putting together a mostly physical side to cope in the Premiership(exactly what Monkeyheid didn't do with West Brom).

With the money he will get to spend in January, he may build a side who can consistently finish in the top 10.

I have to say I had Birmingham down for relegation this season. I didn't think they would score enough goals but Lee Bowyer is chipping in with a fair few important goals.

They need to sign a goalscorer in January IMO. Hopefully they can do well.

I have to say I had Birmingham down for relegation this season. I didn't think they would score enough goals but Lee Bowyer is chipping in with a fair few important goals.

im a big fan of chucho benitez but he doesnt get that many goals :(

Well done big eck. :clap:

Well done big Eck?I suppose. But things really turned the corner down Birmingham way,with the arrival of oor Barry. (tu)

Of course it did :rolleyes:

Birmingham fans seem to think hes making them play much better in the middle of the park (tu)

http://forums.birminghammail.net/viewtopic...f=2&t=20487

Well done big eck. :clap:

Well done big Eck?I suppose. But things really turned the corner down Birmingham way,with the arrival of oor Barry. (tu)

Of course it did :rolleyes:

Birmingham fans seem to think hes making them play much better in the middle of the park (tu)

http://forums.birminghammail.net/viewtopic...f=2&t=20487

He gets me bonus points of Fantasy Football very week so must be doing something right :craphead:

im a big fan of chucho benitez but he doesnt get that many goals :(

thats cause he is a greedy cunt. If he cut it out his game in a season or 2 he could be playing in the top 4. Scott Dann for me has been solid since signing from Coventry, Young defender aswell. No big names in the team but work well as a unit (tu)

Well done to big Eck. Although I felt he should have left at the Inter game at Ibrox he can't fault the man for the way he conducted himself as Rangers manager through very difficult circumstances so good on him for doing well at Birmingham.

Whoeever said johnston was the signing of the season was spot-on. £5m was an absolute bargain.

Can't see McLeish gettin £40m to spend but if he even got half of that I'm sure he would keep Birmingham mid-table at the very least. He won't go back in for Boyd though