Four points clear come Saturday

Tumshie

In the last few seasons Rangers seem to make a habit of getting to the top of the SPL and then dropping points straight away. In the past we have dropped points against Inverness, Hibs and those 3 draws at the start of the season. It's time for the players to show some bottle and prove that they can deal with the pressure of being out in front in the title race.

Gannon will have Motherwell fired up and I'm expecting a tough game at Ibrox tomorrow. We have shown in the last couple of games that we have a better balance about our side and the introduction of Broadfoot at right back and Beasley and the right side has made a big difference. But the bottom line is that come 5 o'clock tomorrow I want to see us putting pressure on the Tims by going 4 clear. I don't care how we do it but if we aren't in that situation it will be another missed opportunity.

(tu)

We can't afford to slip up especially with a very tricky match next Sunday up at Easter Road

I expect us to win hopefully with the same ease we have the last 2 games but 3 points is 3 points and that's all that matters

As said above we will win if we have pace on the wings, but also Davis in the middle, Broadfoot at RB and Miller and Boyd upfront. If WS does this, I'll be completely confident we will get the 3 points by a good margin