The Scottish Scum (Sun)

Edin-Bear-ugh

If that was a table of tim's, this would be seen as a sectarian attack. :lol:

In fact, it would never be a table of tims because the media wouldn't fucking dare. It'd make the news at 10!

We're really are fucking fair game.

In fact, it would never be a table of tims because the media wouldn't fucking dare. It'd make the news at 10!

The Irish consulate would be on it in a flash. :rolleyes: Fuck them, the guy who made it is a complete weirdo, couldn't give a shit what he thinks.

The Irish consulate would be on it in a flash. :rolleyes: Fuck them, the guy who made it is a complete weirdo, couldn't give a shit what he thinks.

:lol:

The quotes would be fucking flying!

Can you imagine Anna Smith if it was another media outlet printing the tim equivalent? :rolleyes:

as already been said, you can't buy the orange kit in jjb shop, hell you can't even buy that rangers ntl nike kit in there either, so some prick is playing funny buggers.

The cheapest-strip-thing was just an easy excuse to allow them to focus on Rangers.

They could hardly say 'we wanted to get it right up those h*n bastards'

As has been said, these freaks are obviously anti-gers, therefore the scum must be septic followers.

Another additon to the hordes of weirdo's, paedo's and saddo's that follow Child molesters FC.

You're right, there are only 2 teams in the world - Rangers and Celtic.

He was on Have i Got News for You the other week, never had a clue who he was but now i do quite clever getting yourself on a main rag.

I'd never heard of him before HIGNFY. When I saw him I thought "here we go, another up-himself 'artist' who thinks he's wacky" but he was actually really funny.

Not too impressed by this bit of "art" though :(