REMINDER. GET YOUR OLD PHONES READY

Bazza

RMmobilesig.jpg

Phones 4 Them

This is a project aimed at collecting old and unused mobile phones and converting them into cash in aid of the

Former Players Benevolent Fund

What we're asking is for anyone that is renewing their mobile over Christmas or has an old mobile festering away in a kitchen drawer to bring them along to the Rangers Hearts game on the 23rd January and make their unwanted phones go a good way to aiding the Fund.

Collection points will be outside the Megastore, Edmiston Drive East corner of Ibrox and Edmiston Drive West corner of Ibrox from an hour before kick off.

Alternatively, PM me for an address to send your phones to. So, wherever in the world you may be, there's no excuse not to get involved!

Your participation is greatly appreciated.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can you wipe/reset phones before you pass them on?

I've got a couple of fairly decent phones, but they need wiped and the book with the factory settings codes have long since been lost/chucked out.

normally 0000 unless you have changed them if it isnt 0000 search on google for it

I've got a couple of fairly decent phones, but they need wiped and the book with the factory settings codes have long since been lost/chucked out.

normally 0000 unless you have changed them if it isnt 0000 search on google for it

Tried that but it wouldn't throw any up that worked. :anguish:

all u need to do is take out ur sim bud (tu)

try 0000, 000000, 1234, or 123456

RMmobilesig.jpg

Phones 4 Them

This is a project aimed at collecting old and unused mobile phones and converting them into cash in aid of the

Former Players Benevolent Fund

What we’re asking is for anyone that is renewing there mobile over Christmas or has an old mobile festering away in a kitchen drawer to bring them along to the Rangers Hearts game on the 23rd January and make their unwanted phones go a good way to aiding the Fund.

Collection points will be arranged nearer the time.

Alternatively, PM me for an address to send your phones to. So, wherever in the world you may be, there’s no excuse not to get involved!

Your participation is greatly appreciated.

That would be "their" mobile.......would it not? :rolleyes:

Yours in a 'love-to-help' mode,

CanadianBacon (Pedantic Loyal) :spraise:

Nah there are still some drunken pics and vids on there that should not be seen by anyone.

Nah there are still some drunken pics and vids on there that should not be seen by anyone.

Ach, you've got till the end of January to sort it out. :D

Get digging about your house for all those old handsets Bears and Bearettes!

Minstral you must have a spare Morse Code handset you are not using :uk:

I used to use a Pigeon in my days. :lol:

Don't send in your old one then... :pipe: