Kris Boyds stats since he signed for Rangers (c) SCREEBS from FF

GOAT

Durrant - 1 match, 2 goals. 1 start. Lost 1. One double. Played whole 90 mins. Missed 0 competitive games under Durrant

What game was that?

Durrant was in charge for the 3-2 Scottish Cup defeat to Dunfermline after PLG left. Walter came in just after this. (tu)

Oooft! dont remember that one at all. cheers bruv.

Yet again shows that stats can usually be made to put a player in a positive or negative light depending on what angle it comes from. Some people go on about some stat a guy worked out that we got more goals with Boyd off the park than on it, but you could easily counter it by using something from this thread.

Durrant - 1 match, 2 goals. 1 start. Lost 1. One double. Played whole 90 mins. Missed 0 competitive games under Durrant

What game was that?

Durrant was in charge for the 3-2 Scottish Cup defeat to Dunfermline after PLG left. Walter came in just after this. (tu)

I do, i was there. :anguish:

3-0 down against a team that was rock bottom of the SPL and had been struggling for goals all season, i don't think Dunfermline had scored in their last 5 matches or something prior to the game.

Although in the end we were a bit unlucky not to pull it back to 3-3 and get a replay.

What game was that?

3-0 down against a team that was rock bottom of the SPL and had been struggling for goals all season, i don't think Dunfermline had scored in their last 5 matches or something prior to the game.

Although in the end we were a bit unlucky not to pull it back to 3-3 and get a replay.

one of my worst memories as a Rangers fan was watching fat Jim Hamilton absolutely destroy us in that game :anguish:

Boyd could score a hat trick against the bheggers including a last minute winner to beat Larssons record and there would still be some people come on here and say "aye, aw well in good, but he didnae dae it in yurup".

We must be the only fans who pick up on the one negative, even though theres ten times more positives.

Boyd will be one of those players who will only be truely appreciated by some once hes gone, which we all hope wont be for a number of years yet.

A snip at 400k, look at what we payed for Kyle and he will never get near Boyds goals total, hes only 26 we could get another 6/7 seasons out of him and if he keeps this rate of goals up he will challenge McCoists total.

Amazing stats. He's slow, lazy and erratic, but without him the last few years would have been miserable. He's like a £10 million striker for us even though we would be lucky to get a fraction of that for him. He must be offered a new deal.

History will look kindly on Kris Boyd, I'm sure of that.

SPL stats are impressive

European stats are pathetic

no wonder people call him an enigma

most obviosuly as its his fault walter dosent pick him

FFS when the stats show he does indeed score against the "big" teams in Scotland we move on to the his European record is shite malarkey. He has never realy played in the champions leauge. Go boil yer heed or wank a dug or something

Walter doesn't play him because he doesn't trust him

and when he does play he doesn't even look like scoring.....or misses golden chances.....like Stuttgart and Villareal

who the fuck are the big teams in Scotland anyway? he has scored once against Celtic in fuck knows how many attempts

Get a grip mate, who doesnt miss chances, even the best miss sitters.

Boyd must stay!

one of my worst memories as a Rangers fan was watching fat Jim Hamilton absolutely destroy us in that game :anguish:

It was pathetic the players couldnt turn up for Durrant for 1 game

SPL stats are impressive

European stats are pathetic

no wonder people call him an enigma

most obviosuly as its his fault walter dosent pick him

FFS when the stats show he does indeed score against the "big" teams in Scotland we move on to the his European record is shite malarkey. He has never realy played in the champions leauge. Go boil yer heed or wank a dug or something

Walter doesn't play him because he doesn't trust him

and when he does play he doesn't even look like scoring.....or misses golden chances.....like Stuttgart and Villareal

who the fuck are the big teams in Scotland anyway? he has scored once against Celtic in fuck knows how many attempts

It says in the OP, 7 games against ra poops.