Mhanks to swap Boruc for Keane

Jamie1807

Bawruc has been in Scotland for 5yrs now if any EPL teams where after him they would have signed long before now, and Arry,s not stupid he would have had him watched and seeing what hes been like over the past two seasons no chance, he couldnt keep hens oot a hen hut. Hes got weight problems, theres a want about him and tbh he just not that good a keeper the strikers down there would soon show him up as a very average goalie.

Robbie Keane will be like his namesake Roy, he will end up at the manks when hes about 35 and finished just to forfill his boyhood dream.

Hasnt he been abused by a priest yet?

No just Liam Adams for now.

They can have Keane and get rid of Boruc?? Thats ideal spend all their money on a striker, sell a decent keeper and can't afford to bring in a decent centre half.

Also the McGeady to Liverpool story is the biggest pile of pish ever

Actually, I can see this happening.

The Spurs fans that I know say that Keane is finished and nothing but a shadow of his former self. He's also enraged Redknapp by arranging a trip to Dublin behind his back for a player's night out that the gaffer had banned.

I'd always said that Keane would move to Celtic when he became not good enough for the Premiership, and it's looking like that will be no later than the end of this year.

Must be something about the name Keane.

Still, i think he would do the business up here!

i knew of this deal 6 weeks ago...my kid trains with celtic and the coaches were informed of this deal...dermott desmond is supposedly coughing up the money for Keanes wages..he will score a barrelload of goals for celtic

By spacebhouy.

Christ :lol: